To Everything There Is A Season...

And while it may or may not effect the frequency or intensity of your involvement in this community, almost everyone has one season that seems to fit better than the others.
I don't know why it is, but Autumn has always been my favorite. Maybe because everyone seems so frisky; looking forward to holidays and snuggle weather. Didn't really want to start a survey; just curious. Thoughts?
Fall has always been my favorite season, too. I like the smells. Hot coffee on a chilly morning. Making bread. I LOVE pumpkins and the leaves falling.

And I think that a lot of it has to do with the really hot weather ending. It's just refreshing.

The colors of fall are often magnificent.
I love the fall too
I remember as a kid jumping for joy when that first cold front came through, especially on a Friday when we went to the football game. Playing in the leaves, hunting with my Dad, Thanksgiving, etc. Been hooked on Fall ever since.
Spring for me:
Masters
Final Four
Colonial
Nelson
NHL Playoffs
NBA Playoffs
Rangers opening day

The birds and bees just...seem to have more fun.
Spring for me:
Masters
Final Four
Colonial
Nelson
NHL Playoffs
NBA Playoffs
Rangers opening day Originally Posted by Prolongus
If we're going to go there, pre-season notwithstanding, Fall does have NFL.
If we're going to go there, pre-season notwithstanding, Fall does have NFL. Originally Posted by daty/o
Yep...also start of NBA, NHL, college football.
I'm more excited about the end of winter than the end of summer. Besides, fall only lasts 20 minutes.
Summer for me :-). The ladies dress in less so there is more to see to get my old blood pumping. Guess that make me a dirty old man
Summer!

Peaches, tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers. Weeks at the lake, Forth of July, laying in the hammock with a girl, water skiing three times a day, riding horses, etc. Can't beat it with a stick.
Spring and summer ... rebirth and growth. Fall is decline and Winter is death. But taint is good any time of year.
Fall. Even if it's still warm, there's a feeling in the air that cooler more stimulating weather is on the way. Decades later I still remember that feeling when moving into the college dorm. The promise of a new "season" starting, new things right around the corner.
I love the summer. I hate clothes and I can be naked alot more, Plus I love to swim.
Fall....

NFL
Cuddling
Gloomy Skies - I know I'm weird.

Spring comes in at a close 2nd.
Fall....

NFL
Cuddling
Gloomy Skies - I know I'm weird.

Spring comes in at a close 2nd. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Weird? Not in the least. You would love Seattle.
Weird? Not in the least. You would love Seattle. Originally Posted by daty/o
I've tried to get to Seattle a couple of times this year. Still trying. I feel that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Seattle.

I've never been there.

I know. Not on topic.

Gloomy (and slightly chilly) days of rain? Yeah. I like that, too. Fall is a great time of year!

EW