That time of the Year = MOVING

Hello All,

I'm curious to know if anyone knows of any low affordable furniture stores in the Dallas/Carrollton area & a great deal on movers. (Two guys and a truck were try to charge me $800.Yikes! I dont have much stuff)
My move out Day is June 30Th

Thanks,
Nina L❤ve
Ross and Burlington carry cool affordable household items

and furniture..Ikea!

good luck!
I've had success with Craigslist for movers.
If it's not too far and they don't have to go up flights of stairs etc. Just search around for different quotes.

Also try CL for furniture. I've seen some very nice barely used furniture and was used for a guest room. So wasn't like it was being used on a daily basis. You may get lucky.
@Nina - I have found BT Furnishings to be good. Not the best in quality, but, will meet the needs and does the trick for an affordable pricing

I Concur with wldtravel26 regarding Movers on CL. On a side note, if it is not too much furniture that need to be moved, you might want to get a u-haul truck for rent (small one) or the truck from Home Depot and find per hour labor on CL to move the stuff out of the apt.
Thank you Everyone for you guys input. I've found a mover for 65$ an hour on craigslist so I might try that. Having no luck on furniture