Another BP WTF?

• mm03
  • 06-28-2015, 10:41 AM
Out of boredom I sometimes go through and look at the BP ads. Most of the pictures seem to be fake, so I haven't set up anything with the ladies there.

My Spanish is a bit non-existent, so some of the terms and phrases escape me. This morning I texted one of the ladies asking about a phrase she used, in a couple of minutes I received phone call and was yelled by an apparently very angry Mexican lady.

All I did was text her asking, "¿Que significa "no textos"?"

mm
hmm.. you pissed her off by not following directions.. lots of BP ladies want you to phone, no texting.. too easy for LE to set them up by text.. most ladies would have ignored you.
  • mm03
  • 06-28-2015, 05:57 PM
hmm.. you pissed her off by not following directions.. lots of BP ladies want you to phone, no texting.. too easy for LE to set them up by text.. most ladies would have ignored you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually it was a joke. While I look at the pictures on BP, most are fake. And with BP's reputation, I've decided to take a pass on ladies that post there. I'll pass on BP's ladies unless I know them from one of the other forums.

BTW, I do speak Spanish....mandatory in the public schools.

mm