Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

Piss play
&
Hairy (everything)
Dam. Yall making me horny!
Queening= worshipping pussy and ass, lady on top sitting on my face.

Watching man and woman fuck, in person. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Hello
yep I am a horny old lady!

I have a new kinda play I LUV....not really kinky,but like a fetish.......I luv to have a gent rub warm coconut oil on my ass cheeks and slide his dick on top!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
For me any oil long as it's not sticky
Female feet - as long as they are soft and well taken care of

Light sensual bdsm
Mmm I’m totally starting to get into foot play. Having my soles licked upon and my toes suckled. It tickles but sensually and makes me so wet. My feet stay soft always so they are very sensitive and petite. Turned on just thinking about it.
Mmm I’m totally starting to get into foot play. Having my soles licked upon and my toes suckled. It tickles but sensually and makes me so wet. My feet stay soft always so they are very sensitive and petite. Turned on just thinking about it. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Kiley, mix a little soft tickling in with the fingertips or feathers...takes it to another level....when someone enjoys it that is. It can really be very erotic
Kiley, mix a little soft tickling in with the fingertips or feathers...takes it to another level....when someone enjoys it that is. It can really be very erotic Originally Posted by Gemini59
Oh my...I need to try this. Sounds amazing mmmm. It would drive me crazy.
Oh my...I need to try this. Sounds amazing mmmm. It would drive me crazy. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Yes it sounds like you should, especially if your partner has a feather in each hand and lets them softly trail every inch of your body, pausing from time to time to gently suck your toes...
Piss play

Ass play [her fingers (or toys) in mine, my tongue in hers]
Queening and cum swapping
mmmmmm Searcher...cum swap is fun! especially if its done in a doubles...threeway cum kiss!!
Edging. Endlessly. Until I just can't hold back.
Prostate play from a skilled provider.
A little hair-pulling while in doggy.
I could go on, but you said top two. Oops, that's three. Punish me. Originally Posted by SlowHand50

Love edging and prostate play!
Mine isn't as crazy as some but a good deepthroat session is about all I look for anymore from a provider. Making a girl gag violently I'm not into but a gal that can go balls deep no hands over and over...I can come in about 2 minutes from that.

Also love facials and cum play but that seems harder to find than a deepthroat session. A lot of cum Dodgers out there.
Lol. Cum dodging

I luv cum play...lots of variations...
I did a 4some with 3 clients and my guy last month...i had cum everywhere and even shared some!