Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

What are your two of your fav kinks?
Mine are..no particular order

1) I like my toes sucked while i a very hard cock is sliding in n out of me....Oooooh so 🔥

2) Smother my pussy all over your mouth. Like literally fuck. your tongue and lips. All the while you periodically sucking my clit..Mmmh Originally Posted by Kaitlyn
Yes! I'm in Kaitlyn! Two of my favorites. Also, clean my mess off your feet after a footjob!
Snowballing
Italian (though I question how kinky that is)
Was watching the extended version of The Martian. I learned a new word.
Felcher - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felching
“You’re leaving me here to die alone on Mars?
You bureaucratic felchers!”

Felching is a sexual practice involving the act of orally sucking semen out of the anus of one's partner. The act of sucking semen out of a vagina is known as creampie eating.

Nothing beats enjoying a cocktail.
Queening= worshipping pussy and ass, lady on top sitting on my face.

Watching man and woman fuck, in person.
1.) A sensual pegging
2.) Snowballing Originally Posted by iso40dds
+1
Great question, I have quite a few but my top two are

1) Feet and leg worship with pantyhose on (both me and the woman)

2) Slow and sensual anal play with pegging
Here it goes
1. Gangbang teagenluv with the help of other hobbyists and providers. Never met her before but her posts make my dick very hard.
2. During a doubles session "provider A"jerks me off on "provider B" breast. "Provider B" then demands that "provider A" and I lick it off her breast and feed it to her with a long dfk.

My problem is that I have all these kinky thoughts that I would love to play out. However going through with them can be hard for me to pull the trigger. I guess it's because I feel like I'm the only one with these naughty thoughts.
quote.....2. During a doubles session "provider A"jerks me off on "provider B" breast. "Provider B" then demands that "provider A" and I lick it off her breast and feed it to here with a long dfk.

hmmmm I know two providers can make THAT happen! lol
quote.....2. During a doubles session "provider A"jerks me off on "provider B" breast. "Provider B" then demands that "provider A" and I lick it off her breast and feed it to here with a long dfk.

hmmmm I know two providers can make THAT happen! lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
DallasRain, I hope that one of the two would be you. You just made me very excited. Damn it, now I have to wax on wax off. When you going to be in SA.
Well baby. Maybe i should skip dallas n come to sa
  • HUMP!
  • 09-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Here it goes....

....My problem is that I have all these kinky thoughts that I would love to play out. However going through with them can be hard for me to pull the trigger. I guess it's because I feel like I'm the only one with these naughty thoughts. Originally Posted by mitch p
Mitch, you may be surprised at the number of ladies who will easily, gladly, and promptly grant such requests. Go ahead and mention it next time you're in session.

#1. Anal play------ Receiving/Giving (pegging, dato)
#2. See #1

Fantasy----- two women having their way with me
#1. Anal play------ Receiving/Giving (pegging, dato)
#2. See #1

Fantasy----- two women having their way with me Originally Posted by Sugarkwps
Somehow the phrase...
Be careful what you wish for... you might get it.
Doesn't seem to apply here.
I love the cum play and snowballing idea.....especially the snowballing.....never have but very intrigued.....
1) Bondage and Submission

2) Having my titties tied up, spanked, kissed, bit, licked, fucked, ice, and warm wax dripped on them!