Encounter: Kara - Ole Faithful

User ID: -
Date: 3/18/24
Name: Kara
Phone: 850 543 5954
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...-/633269064268
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Warrington
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Strawberry blonde, pig tails
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite girl, very cute
Recommendation: Yes
Does she have tounge piercing?
Not really into those
Does she have tounge piercing?
Not really into those Originally Posted by Jsander
She doesn’t always have it in
Am I the only one who is fuckin sick of these Kara reviews? Everyone is doing a disservice to the community with these. Like, wow she lets you raw dog, let me write a lazy ass review about the one literally everyone has creampied. Ya’ll go toftt and stop asking about anyone else if this is all you can contribute.
  • V31L
  • 03-21-2024, 01:38 PM
@ charliesheen99 she is mediocre nothing great I mean I am sure probably everyone on here has dumped a load in her at least once 👍
Am I the only one who is fuckin sick of these Kara reviews? Everyone is doing a disservice to the community with these. Like, wow she lets you raw dog, let me write a lazy ass review about the one literally everyone has creampied. Ya’ll go toftt and stop asking about anyone else if this is all you can contribute. Originally Posted by Charliesheen99
@ charliesheen99 she is mediocre nothing great I mean I am sure probably everyone on here has dumped a load in her at least once 👍 Originally Posted by V31L
I haven't.

Kara was the first one I contacted off stg. I have only seen her once received a bbbj and keep having scheduling conflicts for a 2nd visit. Honestly, I would gladly pay double just for Kara.
Cool, thanks.
I guess the real question is she reliable. Prices seem fair for mid teir service
Considering all the dashes and theives mentioned I would assume shes worth the price of admission.
I've seen her once. I reviewed. I did NOT recommend. Maybe she doesn't care for the older guys, but she was a bit rude for my taste and she reeked of cigarettes. She wasn't into titty play. Just not my cup o tea. YMMV
  • V31L
  • 03-22-2024, 12:10 PM
Agree markeup I am older as.well she stunk of cigarettes and was not very friendly
I’ll try her out and give a review that I hope everyone will enjoy.

Sox
Am I the only one who is fuckin sick of these Kara reviews? Everyone is doing a disservice to the community with these. Like, wow she lets you raw dog, let me write a lazy ass review about the one literally everyone has creampied. Ya’ll go toftt and stop asking about anyone else if this is all you can contribute. Originally Posted by Charliesheen99
Jeez man, why don’t you go find some positive reviews to contribute before ripping on other’s.

Is this a banned alt?
I'm not sure why there is such negativity from some regarding Kara. I've seen her several times and have nothing but positive things to say about her. And for the record, not everyone has gone raw with her. I know I've been covered every time.

She's nice (as far as I can tell with my experience), reliable, and you cannot beat the price for the services. This town is full of much worse and many charge much more.

So for those of you who seek to bash on her because someone posts a positive review, just skip reading it.