Alert!!!

• sadie
  • 10-09-2010, 06:48 PM
While at TJmaxx today, I lost a nail!! It has been a week and a half since my last manicure. If I have seen you within that time frame..PLEASE be aware. Your DNA could be detected through testing analysis.

I am there now trying to find it!!!
It's all right, sweetie. It fell off in my man purse and I'm trying to dispose of it without having to explain the damn thing to my wife. The only problem is she found a set and is gluing the rest on my fingers right now.

How's this going to effect my golf swing?

What happens if I scratch another provider's back?

Will you ever forgive me?

Maybe the nice man in the car with the blue lights will be nice to me if I just put on a skirt. . . .

Let me know if I'm just drunk or if this is really a dream. I'm going to look for myself. If I get back before you leave, tell me to wait.
Sadie, you crack me the fuck up
Really? I know there has been some ridiculous threads but it was taken care of. Do you have to make me do extra work to top it off?

Moving to Coed discussin incase anyone wants to help Sadie find her nail.
  • sadie
  • 10-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Welcome back Randomuser! No....I don't want to make more work for you. Can only imagine the excedrin intake needed. I berry sarry. I be good girl now.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-11-2010, 02:48 PM
.... Your DNA could be detected through testing analysis...... I am there now trying to find it!!! Originally Posted by sadie
It's funny, you mention that, Sadie.... I did a similar intelligence search in the Arkansas Forums recently.... and it came back Does Not Apply!

Just a Joke, People!!

Giz
  • sadie
  • 10-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Giz, when I'm feeling sad there's nothing entertaining on the board, it never fails I pass Crusty. Anyone else seen him? Homeless lad with a few teeth,rocking out to unplugged head phones? He usually surfaces on Markham or River Market. I always feel uplifted by his constant smiles and joy. Maybe living in your own world is the key to life.
Welcome back Randomuser! No....I don't want to make more work for you. Can only imagine the excedrin intake needed. I berry sarry. I be good girl now. Originally Posted by sadie
Thanks.. Not actually back, just have had a little spare time to check on the boards. Will probably not be back in action until December but will try to drop in here and there.

I think I'm going to skip the excedrin and find a way to get free beer when I have to do my job.

Any luck with your nail? I bet if you use that hot little tone you will have several men crawling on the floor trying to find it for you.
too funny Miss Sadie !!
u probably need a good spanking for posting in the wrong forum lol !! Bad bad Girl!!
  • sadie
  • 10-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Don't tease about spankys Sweet n Little. Just ask the boys. I hear you have a fine one that needs attention.
It does luv the attention, If no one will spank it i will happily spank it myself lol
  • MrGiz
  • 10-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Sadie.... Yes she does have fine one.... and yes, I've watched her spank herself, when I wasn't !

If I know her well enough... she's probably Spankin' It , right now!

Giz
  • sadie
  • 10-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Now a cute thing like you doesn't need to get carpal tunnel spankin yourself. During doggie, tell those boys to slap that ass like it's your birthday!

BB likes to be called a bitch.
(I don't know why you are always the brunt of my jokes Arkie)
LOL!!! I think ive built up muscles there so i think im safe from Carpal , probably from ( insert imagination here
Thanks Giz, u still in the Mtns? Come home !!!
*(Giz spanks it good) mmmm
  • sadie
  • 10-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah Giz has it down to a fine art. The "little" experience he's had is payin off. LOL