Providers - Looking for Better (& FREE) Photos?

Providers - I'm a budding photographer headed to San Antonio in late June for 1 week and wanted to gauge interest in shooting photos to boost/refresh your showcases.

This is strictly a limited-time-only time-for-prints arrangement. I'll provide you with 3-5 high-resolution usable, retouched photos in exchange for 1 hour of your posing time, with a 1-day turnaround for photos. I gain experience with posing/shooting/lighting and you get high-quality photos in return... no catches.

PM or post if you like what you see, or if you have questions. No agencies, please - I've had enough drama dealing with one already.

Mods - please move if in the wrong forum.

Here's an example of some recent work:
Show us some cleaver photos without faces.........
I do need new photos I will look you up when you get to san antonio
Show us some cleaver photos without faces......... Originally Posted by PennyLane
That's why this is TFP... to expand my portfolio with different styles like this so that I can provide samples when asked later. Give me an hour and you can have face-less shots of your own! Help me break this catch-22.
I do need new photos I will look you up when you get to san antonio Originally Posted by mirandalee
Sounds good - thanks for the PMs from the two others who are interested! I'll send you each a PM when my schedule solidifies (looking like 24-28 Jun). Look forward to shooting with you.

Shawn