new beauty I was curious about

Any one have some info of this honey?

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/Fe...fun-23/3181252

TY for any assistance given.
A buddy of mind had called her and she was an hour late then said she knock on his door but she had not. He seen her out the window and she came with two big body guards so he said he did not feel safe! He was staying at a hotel!
I dunno, seems a bit sketchy? This was a message I was sentr when I inquired about a girl names Ashley that uses the same number...

here's their number...417 299-8532. Good hunting and tell us how you fare. My advice would be to set the ground rules when she gets to the room. ie; hhr. hr. bbj greek doggie etc. (she likes all) She won't kiss, except 'lil Pedros bald head...go figure!!
she can be a bit of a clock watcher so would let her know that's out.. lol

So I cout 3 girls...Ashley, Lisa, and Hanna the girl you asked about, using this number.

Also found this info...

Well, actually the pictures may be real, but not of whom is posting the ad. The post ran on BP 1/09/10 and used the name "Hanna". This may be Hanna but the number is for Ashley a lady I posted about recently. Although Ashley is cute, she's not as hot as the pics of aka Hanna. She also raised the rate. 2 to $. 4 hh. Have to love it. Anyway just so none of you get sticker shock when she shows up at your door and is not the hottie in the original post.

Don't get me wrong here, Ashley is ok and worth the $. 2 session I had with here.

Have fun and be safe.

So who knows who is behind that number?