It's been brought to my attention

Someone thought the pic i'm using on STL CL is a pic that I stole from someone on some weird site called collarme.com but it's my pic so if anyone see's my pic pop up in other places please let me know. I'm working on getting the girls profile removed and my pic removed as well.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 3o33p23lb5P45S85Rfa17d28863b266e51d44.jpg (4.9 KB, 151 views)
Someone thought the pic i'm using on STL CL is a pic that I stole from someone on some weird site called collarme.com but it's my pic so if anyone see's my pic pop up in other places please let me know. I'm working on getting the girls profile removed and my pic removed as well. Originally Posted by amberxxx
Is that attached pic yours and recent (post delivery)?

If so, lookin' good, hon!

Cheers,

bcg
Yes sirry bob,LOL! And someone stole it already.I got it removed but now I am gonna have to put a watermark or something on it(Like i know how to do all that).
Yes sirry bob,LOL! And someone stole it already. Originally Posted by amberxxx
Well, at least she knew a damn good picture when she stole it.

I got it removed but now I am gonna have to put a watermark or something on it(Like i know how to do all that). Originally Posted by amberxxx
It's probably really simple. Surely you know some Photoshop geek up there who'd do it for you. Hell, if I knew how I would (wouldn't even ask you for "favors" afterwards. God, aren't I just wonderful? ).

Cheers,

bcg
Well, at least she knew a damn good picture when she stole it.

It's probably really simple. Surely you know some Photoshop geek up there who'd do it for you. Hell, if I knew how I would (wouldn't even ask you for "favors" afterwards. God, aren't I just wonderful? ).

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yes you are!