Ladies reviews

Why can’t i see ladies reviews?
you can see new ones not the old though!
older reviews are not viewable. Only the new ones can be seen going forward. The review count will remain either way.
Thanks
older reviews are not viewable. Only the new ones can be seen going forward. The review count will remain either way. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

I noticed that some handles have the old review count, for instance yourself, SOULMANIKEand handle golfnpro. When you click on the review count your can see the old review titles - although not the actual review.

My review count went from 66 to not showing at all, and others have the same issue.
It would be nice to at least see a list of old unreadable reviews.

^^^

Now the review count is visible again on my profile and the reviews are listed again. Must have been a temporary problem

I submitted a review on 6/18, hoping it gets approved and my review count goes back to what it was previously. Weird, when I posted this message my count went back to previous number. Maybe my review got approved!
Why can’t i see ladies reviews? Originally Posted by r1richard
I posted about this in the men's room. Just bumped it for you
I also submitted 2 reviews on 6/19 and still waiting on them to be approved
ILTG68, if we aren't getting PA then we can't go to the Men's room! I was 2 weeks into my 6 weeks PA when the site went down, I am hearing nothing back from emails and PMs. I know they are busy but I'm dying to see behind the curtain again!
I also submitted 2 reviews on 6/19 and still waiting on them to be approved Originally Posted by catboat
Same here. Please approve the reviews!
I submitted the first review for the New Orleans section on relaunch but I don’t remember if I had my old reciew count prior to.
Mods any update on when encounter reports will be approved for PA?