How long...

Before a weekday ad is approved for publication.?? I submitted my ad early this am. and I have yet to see it published in the NOLA weekday ad subforum.

M.M.
We do them as quick as we can, but It can take up to 24 hrs ....
That would be the extreme.
You posted at 10:36 .... it was approved at 2:42
Thank you Sir....

M.M.
You asked this same question on the 7th and I answered the question for you on the 7th. Did you forget already?

Also, you said you didn't want to receive any reviews on this board and it's my understanding that since you requested NO reviews you cannot post a provider ad. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
#HelloPolice ~P is checking me... Ugggghhh!! Yeah I said it, Ugggh yeah I own it. Do I want any more reviews on here??
Not especially, however I cannot stop someone from writing one if they feel they must..Uggghhhh.

So If I have to agree to get reviews to post ads on here, Uggghh so be it..LOL

Please make ~P a mod already....

I need a headache pill...!!

M.M.
Hmmmm. Posted an ad this morning and it still isn't up and it is 8:42 pm. I know they need to be approved, but please tell me what is the deal. Anyone have answers????

TY in advance...

M.M.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2364573

All Weekly Updates will be Moderated for Approval Until further notice, your Weekly Update must be approved by the moderating staff first before it will be visible to the public. Posting guidelines for the Weekly and Weekend Update forums have been posted in the form of “stickies” at the top of each forum. You need to read and understand them PRIOR TO POSTING or risk jeopardizing your posting privileges by submitting posts that are in violation of the new guidelines.

Also, be advised that the mod staff are moderating your posts as time permits. It could take up to 24 hours for your post to be reviewed and processed. Be patient, and feel free to make a report for any post that is not visible beyond the 24-hour moderation period.