Outing question

If a person "outs" someone on another website and they are on Eccie my question is will eccie ban the person from eccie if they outed on a different website? Or is it ok since it didnt happen on Eccie? Just wondering. Yes I have proof btw.
Here let me help you out. Maybe we can get some answers from people with some sense.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2389099
I thought this was questions to the staff? I must have posted in questions to providers. This thread can be closed roadlizard answered question on other post. It is ok to out a person's facebook to their eccie handle just don't post on eccie. What happens on another website stays on other website per mod roadlizard. Cassie congrats on eccie admin/mod position.
You decided to post the same question in multiple areas so I thought I would link them. Especially since another question was added to your original question. I too would like the answer.
The answer(s) you seek can be found here -
Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Please read the Guideline.

Do not read in to the Guidelines - that will just lead you down a path to a dead end.

Biomed1
If you fail to follow said rule you’re a piece of crap ��
Skny, I followed guidelines. I sent proof through PM. So far the person who outed is no longer a Super Mod and we will see how long before he is banned for life. Tom