best booty on eccie

Welcum back! Mount up boys, I'd hit it!
Looks like I may be seeing you on the dates we discussed lol. We shall seeeeeeee Originally Posted by London Rayne

Then you'd better be yelling at me woman with date and location.

Ever since the word got out I was getting loose from the ball and chain for a weekend, women have been wearing my e-mail out wanting to see me.

So, there, LOL
My twin brother fireball won't tell me shit, LOL Ever since I ran over his plastic firetruck with my tricycle at age 4, he's hid everything from me.

But a couple of other guys I've known for years tell me that ass is even better in person.

But I'll report in if London has the nerve to take me on. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Paleeeeeeeeeeeeze! I will take you baby...you better be 6 or under though or all you get is a bj. No worries, I will do it for half price.
Paleeeeeeeeeeeeze! I will take you baby...you better be 6 or under though or all you get is a bj. No worries, I will do it for half price. Originally Posted by London Rayne
First time I've seen a post on wanting under six. Make up your minds ladies.
You know you want to...
Sorry everyone my pics did not upload!!! Now I can not upload in the editing section
<cry>I can't believe I just found this website!!!
This is the best website ever!!!!!
  • PT4ME
  • 11-18-2010, 05:41 PM
You know you want to...
Sorry everyone my pics did not upload!!! Now I can not upload in the editing section Originally Posted by faith28
..."ya got to have Faith"......

Originally Posted by PT4ME
funny that is the title of many of her reviews!!!!
mmmmmmmm very nice Faith
now how about a few more tushies

Originally Posted by PT4ME

Originally Posted by DallasRain

I need to get with you and double hehehehe just so I can spank that!
lol===Thx!!!!! soundslike a plan...get that HOT ass of yours on that pretty horse & ride on down to Nola!!!!
Let's start the new group (NAHA) National Association of Hot Asses or lets keep this thread going for ever.
amen Burk!!!!!