SCAM!!! Someone Using My Pics In Baton Rouge!!

SCAM!!!! SOMEONE IS USING MY AD IN BATON ROUGE and PROB OTHER PLACES.... The Infamous Infamous Miss. Dreams
Someone is using my ad in Baton Rouge, BEWARE!!!!
Might be using it other places.

Someone Messaged Me Here On ECCIE To Ask Me!

*** real number is 940 249 0351 ***

— ❤ ———Pleasure Princess——— ❤ ———Infamous Dreams—— ❤ ———HoTT *neW* PICs! - 23

posted: November 23, 2010, 08:47 AM
Reply:
ALERT!!!

Someone Here Is Stealing My Stuff, Someone Messaged Me On Another Site To Let Me Know. GOOGLE ME! 940~249~0351Infamous Miss Dreams!

ASK ABOUT MY nEW TOY!!!!!!

23, Red ,Beautiful And Classy, 110lbs, 5'8", nIce A$$ets, The Model Type!!!

My Specials :

200 the HOUR All Exclusive + Toys
300 Same as above + (NEW MeNu)CHECK MY REVIEWS for New Menu.

225-590-2012
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 4149906
Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 4170653
Someone stealing pix and and fake ads on Backpage? Please tell me its not true!
SCAM!!!! SOMEONE IS USING MY AD IN BATON ROUGE and PROB OTHER PLACES.... The Infamous Infamous Miss. Dreams

225-590-2012 Originally Posted by MissDreams
Have you called and scheduled you multi hour appt with this person yet?
I am always in Baton Rouge and I thought I saw your pics there but I thought maybe u travel but then I went on Little Rock and saw you were still here and tried to go back to the add to get the info but I couldnt find it. I travel alot so I look at BP all around. I found someone using Sydney's photos not to long ago in New Orleans and told her to check it out and sure enough they stole them.

I used to see my pics all kinds of place so now what I do is put my site or number across a part of the pic that cant be cropped out you should do that
I guess they come to Little Rock to take our pics bc they think us ark girls dont travel or something so we will never see them...
Hey also make sure you go to New Orleans forum on here and post under alerts that your pics were stole .. they dont have a Baton Rouge forum yet so everyone used that one
Girl u know I already did that. Yeah I'm sick of them jackin my Dreamy pix, ugh! lol!
Someone stealing pix and and fake ads on Backpage? Please tell me its not true! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
ITS TRUE!!!
Have you called and scheduled you multi hour appt with this person yet? Originally Posted by Hiney2do
They turned their phone off. BUSY DAY I suppose!
WOW, How crazy is that? lol nothing really comes to a big shock anymore with what I have see on BP! Now I see why you started adding you number to your pics, smart idea to avoid that mess again!