Ted Cruz and the El Chapo act

I was never a fan of Cruz but my first reaction to hearing his musings on "the wall" was, "yup, that"s the ticket". I do believe it would behoove the government to cut a deal with Guzman aka El Chapo and any other drug lord to turn over funds for "lighter sentence".
I hope President Trump will consider Mr Cruz's idea and even give him credit when it comes to fruition, might help mend a lot Republican wounds, well on second thought Republicans are not fond of Sen Cruz either. Originally Posted by Cherie
I'm sure the lame stream media would have been just as hard on Cruz as they have been on Trump
Yeah, he said el chapo has $14 billion in drug profits that we should use to pay for the wall. Good luck finding it. Maybe if we bring back those CIA black sites we can get the little bastard to talk.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Totally correct. First the $14 billion number is unsubstantiated. Probably a great deal less. And even if there is $14 billion in assets, where are they and would the U.S. have any claim to them?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaes.../#27b6567e669b
I'm sure the lame stream media would have been just as hard on Cruz as they have been on Trump Originally Posted by gary5912
No doubt that's why they need to join forces there is definetly strength in numbers.