For Providers: Make a little extra cash on your free time

So after trolling around here and there and looking at these sexy providers ad I decided to actually contribute. Last night I found out about a site called fiverr.com basically its a site where u can post an ad to do stuff for five dollars. Well seems like alot of people are paying women 5 dollars for a picture of there boobs with there website name on it.

here is an example
http://www.fiverr.com/users/reneeta/...ref=glst-g-ttl

lol if i had boobs i would definitely be doing this on my free time.
Free enterprise at its best!

Kind of reminds me when the beer cart girls at Hidden Creek would take your phone into the bathroom and snap a photo for a nominal fee....lol...one of the girls would write you a message across her chest for the pic. And she could write it upside down and backwards so it would come out right in the pic. Now that's talent!
cool idea i may have to check it out!
Mmmm sounds reasonable
Will this sounds get for those of us who do OUTCALLs.

I am a dependable, stable individual with above average intelligence. I am considerate and respectful of your time, your needs and your privacy. I have standards and I take pride in everything I do. I am here to furnish you with a fulfilling experience that I want you to remember fondly.

I am only available from 10AM to 1AM daily.

Additional Treats

._______MONICA_______.

._______214-874-8869_.
I checked out the website. Now I'm trying to think of something I can do for $5.....lol

p.s. Found someone that writes on a grain of rice and puts it in a pendant for $5 (I had always wanted one of those...lol)
Good find! Not just for selling but for browsing too. Thanks!
Fiverr is better for finding cheap services like press releases or getting someone to get you fans for your facebook fanpage, I found it to be a pain in the *ss when I offered to do ____ for $5:

You don't get paid right away. The person hiring you for the job has to state that you did the job, Fiverr then holds the payment for about 10 days then pays you $4 - Fiverr keeps 20%.

It would take alot of Fiverr's to make money doing it. Not worth the time.
I checked out the website. Now I'm trying to think of something I can do for $5.....lol

p.s. Found someone that writes on a grain of rice and puts it in a pendant for $5 (I had always wanted one of those...lol) Originally Posted by Jasmine Fox
Someone writes on a grain of Rice. What do they write, and are your eyes or anyone elses that good to read it?
Changed my # 469 309 1536 so here's the new boy's i'am ready to play and have fun.
$5? Even at my lowest hourly rate, I make that much money in one minute. I can't imagine there's anything that I could do & upload for that site that would feel remotely worth my time as far as that goes.

However, very cool site and I actually may look into hiring people on there to do stuff! I'm sure some people on there really need the money or have much more free time than I do and find it to be entertaining.

I kinda really like the ones where they involve their kids because it's probably a fun way to spend time together and teach kids about entrepreneurship...
I just registered. It can't hurt to give it a try.
  • shown
  • 08-04-2021, 07:04 AM
Download this WhatsApp Plus Apk to make official one use even more better.
Someone writes on a grain of Rice. What do they write, and are your eyes or anyone elses that good to read it? Originally Posted by acp5762
I have 1 of those. A necklace with my name on it. I'm half-blind but I can read it so yes it is legible it's cute.
Becoming a personal shopper would be ideal for me. I noticed prices can be adjusted to what ever you want to charge for services. At a glance it looks like you have to offer a $5 service then you can add to that. Several said take your tip for $5 ��