DATY Lovers

What if you meet with this hot sexy babe, provider, bang-buddy, what have you, and she fulfilled every thing possible including making you toes curl and making you smile like you've just stole Christmas. You get this sudden sweet tooth and want to taste something sweet. You travel down the smooth trail between the twin mountains to the watering hole and just before you get to the sweet spot, she stops you and pulls out a....duhn duhn duuuhhnnn....a dental dam. (You: "Huuhhh?") is this a deal breaker?
If you knew a she came equipment with her own raincoat, would you still pursue it?

A fellow provider and good friend of mine told me how much more than one of her clients whined like babies for her to put up the dental dam when she pulled it out in session. And one of her clients even canceled the session before it started when she informed him about her own wet suit. It was a deal breaker.

DATY lovers, is it?
What if you meet with this hot sexy babe, provider, bang-buddy, what have you, and she fulfilled every thing possible including making you toes curl and making you smile like you've just stole Christmas. You get this sudden sweet tooth and want to taste something sweet. You travel down the smooth trail between the twin mountains to the watering hole and just before you get to the sweet spot, she stops you and pulls out a....duhn duhn duuuhhnnn....a dental dam. (You: "Huuhhh?") is this a deal breaker?
If you knew a she came equipment with her own raincoat, would you still pursue it?

A fellow provider and good friend of mine told me how much more than one of her clients whined like babies for her to put up the dental dam when she pulled it out in session. And one of her clients even canceled the session before it started when she informed him about her own wet suit. It was a deal breaker.

DATY lovers, is it? Originally Posted by mizzlady
For "ME", it would totally be a deal breaker!!!
Deal breaker.
I'd rather skip the DATY and move on to other activities.
Not only a deal-breaker, a session ender with a provider and a very short relationship with a civvie lady.
Time to go home.
Not necessarily a deal breaker, but a total bummer
mood killer at the very least
That is why ECCIE reviews and the way they are set up as forums are so invaluable. Surely something like this would be in the provider's reviews, or the follow up comments. I love DATY but some girls I just don't want to get that intimate with. A deal breaker - not necessarily.

One added note. A girl I mess around with that's not a provider is a clean freak and won't let me DATY. I want to so much with her I might try the dental dam just so I can show her my stuff - if it would work
Deal Breaker!!
NO, a deal breaker. Mizzlady does your freind wear a respirator when she does outside?
NO, a deal breaker. Mizzlady does your freind wear a respirator when she does outside? Originally Posted by growler
Lol, naaaa. Does have asthma problems though. She told me she likes to be in control of her body. She is new to this game. She needs someone to turn her out, lol.

Personally I've never used a dental dam on a client. I dont think she understands that she's missing out on a great experience some of you guys have to offer. I guess its the same as giving a CBJ though. But most men can't really have a mind blowing "blow" like that. I understand her concern, I mean, she told me she's afraid of herpes, which we all should be. Guess we just have to use our judgement.

"Come here, open your mouth, let me have a look..." Or "may I see a copy of your clinic results before we go any further?"

That would make me feel uneasy.

But for the record, I'm clean, lets have fun. We shouldn't have to worry about that craziness. It takes the fun out of getting screwed. Thought I would share that story with you guys. I was just curious on what ya'll thought about her dilemma. To Dam or not to Dam.
I laughed at her when she said that.
I'd rather skip the DATY and move on to other activities. Originally Posted by PaulFinley
There are no other activities... DATY is the activity on my agenda! Tick tock, tick tock...

Not only a deal-breaker, a session ender with a provider and a very short relationship with a civvie lady. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Bingo!

That is why ECCIE reviews and the way they are set up as forums are so invaluable... Originally Posted by Louigi
Exactly!
Dealbreaker!!!

And I can't imagine alot of providers require a dental dam.
Moved from Sandbox