DFW Photographer

Hey ladies! I havent posted on here in quite some time but since a member did contact me and book her a shoot while she will be in town, I figured I'd go ahead an reintroduce myself.

My name is Kenny and I run Logan Grey Photography! Although its primarily a brand I use for models, I also use for providers as well. Basically, non-family shoots.

Over 15 years experience shooting. Location or studio (Irving) available. Images back to you usually by the next day via Dropbox.

Rates are simple and a full quote will be provided before you make you booking decision.
$100 per hour for studio or location in my general area of S Grand Prairie. No limit shots taken. No limit outfits. All shoots are considered private by me meaning I dont use them in any way. You are free to shoot whatever you like for your needs. I do not blur images. I can shoot them cropped to keep your face hidden or get creative with hiding tattoos if we need to (dermablend works!) or you can feel free to do so on your own if you choose

You can visit my website to view more galleries or contact me directly

Images from the past yearish. These are models and not providers