Lubricant?

Putttuiiieeee, or ya could just have her spit on it once before she goes in. Lol
Coconut oil!! Melting point of coconut oil is around 90 degress. So it is firm in the container (depending on where you store it) and melts when it touches skin. Plus it smells so wonderful, it reminds me of vacation.

Seriously, give it a shot, been using it for a few years now and love it.
Nobody suggests Astroglide? Originally Posted by Smix6
Although many people use it, and I have as well, never liked it all that much. It does seem to be one of the most popular out there!

What do the ladies think about PJUR? They have numerous different lubes, and sprays
on the market. FYI: http://www.condomdepot.com/product/sex-lubes.cfm Originally Posted by 45Colt
I would LOVE to try it. I've only heard good things. But it's expensive and I just haven't taken the plunge!
Wow! All of this advice is great but so much sensory overload I do not know which way to turn. Don't get me wrong I Greatly Appreciate everyone's contribution. Just as a 'cherry boy' it boggles the mind in the larger head! Originally Posted by Solemate62
You did ask. Spit (sometimes). Oils. Lubes. Anything will work if it's just to do minor anal play.

Did that help?

grinning.
Swiss Navy (brand name) Premium Water-based lubricant

The choice of someone who knows... (not me)

Huck
if allergies develop, one of the best non-allergenic is egg whites. My SO was violently allergic to Astroglide and it took the gyno visit to find it. Egg white is almost totally non-allergenic.
I think spit is the best multi purpose lube. It's all natural, always there, it even smells good to me.

I can see where anal might call for something else, though.
Egg white huh? Never heard of that before...my luck, I'd end up making an omelet! (lol)

Coconut oil!! Melting point of coconut oil is around 90 degress. So it is firm in the container (depending on where you store it) and melts when it touches skin. Plus it smells so wonderful, it reminds me of vacation.
+1 I've used coconut oil for years too it's awesome!
Egg white huh? Never heard of that before...my luck, I'd end up making an omelet! (lol)

+1 I've used coconut oil for years too it's awesome! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Hey, Nikki, with or without Egg White OR Coconut oil, I would welcome you back to Tulsa anytime, my Love!
Look at AstroglideX sometimes called Astroglide10.

http://www.astroglide.com/Products/A...XSilicone.aspx
Liquid Silk...
Expensive but worth it.