FAV PIC?

SO. I take a lot of pics. Often. Very. Often. LOL.

It may be my generation of social media obsessed selfie takers or narcissistic ways may be to blame. What?! Gotta love yourself (& yourself in cute shoes). But this last set I've recently taken have been my favorite so far. So I wanted to share. ;]

What are your favorite pics of a provider fellas or of yourself ladies? I wanna see!
That one is fantastic!
Thats hot baby!!!

{not a selfie...but I luv this one}
Attached Images File Type: jpg copy.jpg (61.7 KB, 1881 views)
SO. I take a lot of pics. Often. Very. Often. LOL.

It may be my generation of social media obsessed selfie takers or narcissistic ways may be to blame. What?! Gotta love yourself (& yourself in cute shoes). But this last set I've recently taken have been my favorite so far. So I wanted to share. ;]

What are your favorite pics of a provider fellas or of yourself ladies? I wanna see! Originally Posted by love.tiffany

you're so effing hot! I have the biggest girl crush on you and I don't even know what your face looks like! Your pics are always awesome!
Tiffany.......you are amazingly beautiful omg! Hope to meet u one day
The ones I take of the women on here.
You crack me up, Tiffany! Keeping it real and that's why i love you. love the pic, the pose, the booty AND the SHOES. Your narcissism can rearrange those in its own appropriate level of importance. Lol
OmahaRedWing: Thanks sweets!

DallasRain: Thank you! I adore a lady in red & the glasses are very incognito chic! ;]

DesireMeDestiny: Staaahp. I'm blushing! But I'm a total butter face. LOL. I'm kidding!! But thanks so much lovely! <3

Keepingitfun: Thanks doll! I would love to make your acquaintance. ;]

12blue4u: I'm assuming those are some we'd all LOVE to see. But probably can't? Hmmm. Hubba hubba.

MissSaraXXX: Thank you! I'll especially take a booty compliment any day, my favorite ASSet. Lol. Where's your pic - of that pretty face or show me ya tittaays! ;] Love ya!
  • Kori
  • 05-19-2015, 02:05 PM
Gosh, there are so many lovely ones! I can't chose! I am definitely guilty of ogling many ladies pictures I see posted here, and on other websites. :-)
You do take some amazing pictures, Tiffany! Out of all yours I have to say that I'm partial to this one. As my handle implies, I'm a lover of booty's and you have a nice one. Kori has a great picture as well featuring her ASSet in a pair of Dallas Cowboys undies by VS. Booty and Da 'Boys...two things near and dear to my heart.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 99c7e013a71113059c96ca93f977f119.jpg (358.1 KB, 1854 views) File Type: jpg ac360e5776659b1e60f0492396cf8aaf.jpg (354.2 KB, 1855 views)
Gosh, there are so many lovely ones! I can't chose! I am definitely guilty of ogling many ladies pictures I see posted here, and on other websites. :-) Originally Posted by Kori
You're not the only one. Lol! So much beauty.

Tiff.. i tried but with my new phn i have to crop them to the point you'd only see my eyeball. Working on a solution. And what? No request for my flat booty? Sigh. She already felt less than. Thanks
I'd love to see your booty Sara!
I'd love to see your booty Sara! Originally Posted by twingates2005

Your wish is my command Im also running 30 behind. Im blaming red lobster.
Nice butt Tiffany!
You do take some amazing pictures, Tiffany! Out of all yours I have to say that I'm partial to this one. As my handle implies, I'm a lover of booty's and you have a nice one. Kori has a great picture as well featuring her ASSet in a pair of Dallas Cowboys undies by VS. Booty and Da 'Boys...two things near and dear to my heart. Originally Posted by booteeluvr
Nice choices bootee!