PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER???

PHOTO ATTENTION...

i'M looking for that special someone rather professional or hobby that appreciates bringing beauty to light rather travel or local ..I need an amazing photographer to work with

OUR WORK WILL BE IN MY SHOWCASE

please let me know all considerations will be reviewed!!

• sadie
  • 01-25-2010, 03:35 PM
I can hear Lonesome's keyboard clicking away....hehehe.
Do a browse for photographer at modelmayhem. There's a guy in N/NEA who has contacted me @ doing some "boudoir" shots
I can hear Lonesome's keyboard clicking away....hehehe. Originally Posted by sadie
I take it you've not forgotten the begging & pleading I've done with you.

Back on topic: I'm neither amazing nor a professional photographer, but I do have a nice SLR digital camera and a STRONG desire to do model photography. I've photographed all but a couple of providers I've been with, but NOT for pay or in trade for services. The ladies received free photos, and I received the thrill of taking them. While some didn't like the photos, others did and used the photos on their websites, in ads, etc., with one sweetheart still using a photo I did as her avatar on this board. The problem I've encountered ... not having a studio ... is the setting for background, and I have a desire to do some outside model photography.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-25-2010, 08:49 PM
I've put in my plug Pardon the pun....

Giz
I have done a considerable amount of photography in the past and I have a nice SLR digital camera. I wouldn't consider myself a professional, but I've done some things such as candid party shots, high school senior photos, and few things like that. I'm free! Of course, I do have that proximity issue.... I'm in the northeast corner of the state. You should come up this way anyway. You would love it! ......well, probably not, but I would love it.
I'm not anything close to a professional, but I can/will do whatever is asked. Let me know if I can help, you have any questions, or just say 'HEY!'
thanks
I was a professional photographer in the ‘80s and ‘90s. During the 90s my wife and I ran a photo studio in Sherwood: we were the only studio in central Arkansas that specialized in boudoir photography. We shot lingerie, topless, Playboy-esque nudes. But in 2000 we closed the shop: our sons were hitting the age of asking too many questions such as “Mommy, why is daddy taking pictures of naked ladies?” Also the cost of digital cameras was coming down, and a lot of our customers took poor quality (but “free”) photos rather than pay our rates.

I miss the photography, though. There is nothing quite like the intimacy that develops between a photographer and a model. When the two develop mutual trust and a rapport, it is sensual, seductive, fun. While it is work, it is also artistic and emotionally satisfying. Like a painter with a brush, or a sculptor with a chisel, I tried my best to bring out that inner beauty all women possess. The reflection in the eye... the shadow falling across a breast, the moist lips slightly parted… all to bring out the sensuality of the model.

(And once the session is over and the model on the way home, I always had quite a bit of energy for playing around with my wife!)

I no longer shoot commercially, but I still have my gear, and a huge house to shoot in. In the closing weeks of ASPD I offered to photograph any provider for free, no strings attached. For me, it was the call of my old art, wanting me to come back and be creative. Being a photographer (even part time) is a fantastic break from the grind of daily work. The chance to be creative and to stretch the right side of my brain.

But let’s be honest, the ladies hear this over and over: “Sure I’ll take a pic of you!” But how do I as a photographer get their trust? My old clients are 10 years back, and I don’t know how to contact any of them. It’s a similar Catch-22 situation that new hobbyists find with the ladies here… how does a first timer get a reference when the good providers require a reference first?

In my case, if I wanted to restart my old business, how do I get the providers to trust me, when I am offering the service for free? (Would getting verified through P411 be a start?)

The Provider Showcase here is a great opportunity for the providers to add good photos. And my offer to the ladies still stands: a free session. Period. No strings whatsoever. All I ask to invest is your time, and if you like the work, give me a good review.
Slinger,
I will give you a refence if you take my pictures..
Plz contact me
Kitty~
kittyblu4u@yahoo.com
Didn't know this Showcase was even on the site until now. Nice place to browse. I have a fairly decent camera, but not really as good as we need. However, I can think of a great many super backdrops. Trouble is, they are scattered all over the country from New York to California. Maybe we could take a few weeks for a road trip and get some really good shots. Covered bridges, old vehicles, crackled paint on old doors, Anasazi ruins, red mesas, the sunflower field, the colorful Victorian storefront in Ellington,NY. And would have to have a shot inside the old iron furnace at Bucksnort, TN. Maybe this could turn into months...
Kitty, email was sent.
I need some shots as well for my showcase...PM or email me hunny!
What I am needing is pictures for my fetish site
www.nursecarrie.com
anyone thinking they can step up to the job..just let me know~
Rayne, PM sent.
I PUT UP SOME MORE OF ME!!!! NOT PROFESSIONAL BUT I HAVE TONS OF AMATEUR...MORE TO CUM!!!!1