Group Sex

So,

being new to this I was snooping around the site and the main page there was a topic in one discussion about group sex...

This has always been something that I have wanted try...but have no clue where to start here in AR.

Let's use this to talk about past experiences and such and good times....

let them roll...
So how many defines a "group"? Is two girls and a guy a group? How about three girls and a guy? Or does it take and equal number of each sex? The sensory overload with more than one lady just overwhelmes me. But I do love the visuals that accompany multiples. PB
  • HSP
  • 02-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Yep group sex is anything that is more than one person

Here are some the varieties ...

3-Somes (which counts as group sex):
MFM -- Male-Female-Male contact (no male contact)
MMF -- Male-Male-Female contact (Everyone involved)
FMF -- Female-Male-Female (no female contact)
FFM - Female-Female-Male (Everyone involved)

Others:
Gangbang -- Three or more males involved with one female (not necessarily any male to male contact)
Reverse Gangbang -- Three or more females involved with one male (not necessarily any female to female contact)
Orgy -- Everyone involved with everyone else (not necessarily any same sex contact)

Of course some of these are a lot of better than the others

HSP
Hmmm, I wonder what makes you such an expert HSP If u have any experiences you'd like to share, do pray tell.
  • HSP
  • 02-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Hmmm, I wonder what makes you such an expert HSP If u have any experiences you'd like to share, do pray tell. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
LMAO ... Hmmmmm, maybe ... None that involved the male to male contact (my dog doesn't hunt that way) but sadly none that involved multiple females ... Soooo I am jealous of all those lucky SOBs that have. I read the reviews and ponder
LMAO ... Hmmmmm, maybe ... None that involved the male to male contact (my dog doesn't hunt that way) but sadly none that involved multiple females ... Soooo I am jealous of all those lucky SOBs that have. I read the reviews and ponder Originally Posted by hspaperman

If a person with multiple personality disorder masturbates: would that qualify?
It sounds like the classic Daisy Chain. I always thought the people on either end would have a ball but the ones in the middle would get exhausted.
  • HSP
  • 02-16-2010, 11:46 PM
If a person with multiple personality disorder masturbates: would that qualify? Originally Posted by Lookin4
LMAO I don't think so but by that same token using both hands during masturbation doesn't count as threesome either
  • HSP
  • 02-16-2010, 11:52 PM
It sounds like the classic Daisy Chain. I always thought the people on either end would have a ball but the ones in the middle would get exhausted. Originally Posted by Lookin4
Well the one in the middle is exhausted but usually in a good way
  • Randi
  • 02-17-2010, 03:26 AM
FYI: Always opt for the KING sized bed for group sex!!!
Trust me, 4 on a double...SOMEONE is gona fall off!!!!
  • HSP
  • 02-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Trust me, 4 on a double...SOMEONE is gona fall off!!!! Originally Posted by Randi
LOL ... even happens with 3 on a double
  • sadie
  • 02-17-2010, 06:01 AM
ROTFLMAO....I will never forget that slow motion image Randi! Poor BB.. we ruined "sexy time" with all the snorting.
Trust me, 4 on a double...SOMEONE is gona fall off!!!! Originally Posted by Randi
Should we keep the story between us Randi? or do we need to name names? Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face. ROTFLMAO

Sadie, I wasn't going to bring up the "snorting". But then again, there's another endearing quality you bring to the hobby!
1. Get you a favorite provider, that you see multiple times, all good sessions. Someone you have a good rapport with, 1-on-1, before you try and add bodies.

2. Enquire about setting up a multi-party. Seems to work out best if the lady plans the event, whether it be MFM, FMF, orgee, whatever. Just tell her what you want and ask if she'd set it up.

Really an easy process, commonly done.

So,
This has always been something that I have wanted try...but have no clue where to start here in AR.
.. Originally Posted by conway03
My favorite is a threesome, I'm having a great time doing doubles with my girlfriend. It's great to get the best of BOTH worlds (male & female).

Kisses Claudia