Street Walkers Good ?Bad ? Indifferent?

Before I begin this please know I am not aiming this at anyone. Its just a general topic... One that I am hoping sees some different opinions and thought processes...

I have noticed lately there has been several comments concerning the "streetwalker". I would like to remind everyone that streetwalkers were once in very high demand. Its so easy for everyone to judge them but they take alot more risks then the average provider does ( I am not sayig that we as providers do not take risks but the risk factor is just not as high)

Some of these girls actually charge as much as we do if not more. Its a common misconception that they are addicts and or charge less. Some are addicts but some are not. Some do charge less some dont

Yes the hobbyist takes a chance when picking up a streetwalker but doesnt he take a chance when he answers an ad for a provider without solid reviews?

So Hobbyists are in your opinion the streetwalkers good bad or do you not care?

Providers what are your thoughts on streetwalkers?
Perception is reality. I prefer not to take the chance. Name your chance: drugs, BBFS, pimps, drama, violence, poor hygiene, you name it. Although you can't guarantee against this by seeing a well-reviewed provider, the intel is much better. Again, perception is reality. With intel, you have more perception on which to basis your "reality."
Should hobbyist who openly mention picking up streetwalkers be blacklisted? Wouldn't these hobbysit be high risk clients?
Should hobbyist who openly mention picking up streetwalkers be blacklisted? Wouldn't these hobbysit be high risk clients? Originally Posted by DAJ3380
That's my policy. And that's all I have to say about that.
No one knows who is seeing who.. so even guys that "don't claim" to see them doesn't mean they are not.

And just because guys are seeing girls off a board doesn't mean they aren't on drugs, have pimps, offer bbfs to select clients or boyfriends or some one night stand at the bar.

Do you think if a guy gets bbfs he is gonna report back? hell no

do you think if a girl is on drugs you will absolutely know it? hell no

do you think if a girl has a pimp you will for sure be aware? hell no

yes streetwalkers there is more of a risk..but a risk for who really? i mean if we are secure enough to see a guy that sees other providers on the board.. and we assume since he is that he is "safe" and that he plays safe NO MATTER what the girl offered him.. then why would a streetwalker be different? he can be just as safe with her as he is with a provider off the board.. so if a regular joe is safe to see..so is one that sees streetwalkers.. cuz no one knows who the last girl he saw really was, no one knows if the last girl DESPITE THE BOARDS is safe, d/d free etc. all we can hope is that the hobbyiest we are about to see takes precautions no matter who he choses to spend his money on.. thats the only thing we have..

hell in dallas, houston among other places..guys see streetwalkers all the time and see regular providers..

all claiming that "i will blacklist you " does..is ensure that the line of communication closes, guys guard their "excursions" carefully and word never gets out that they are seeing streetwalkers etc.. thus leavin the provider on this board unknowing and unable to block him from enjoying her company