A phone call from a regular

Him: Hey Lily, how's it goin? You got some time today?

Me: Yeah I think so, depends on when you'd like to meet up.

Him: Hey I have a question. Um, I noticed on all your reviews that it says you do K-9. Is that true?

Me: Well yeah, sure.

Him: Really??

Me: Of course, who doesn't?

Him: Oh wow, yeah I just couldn't believe you did that.

Me: Uh, wait a second, you do know what K-9 means, right? It means doggie-style, as in the position.

Him: Oh thank god, I thought I was gonna have to find a new girl after reading that.

Him: Hey Lily, how's it goin? You got some time today?

Me: Yeah I think so, depends on when you'd like to meet up.

Him: Hey I have a question. Um, I noticed on all your reviews that it says you do K-9. Is that true?

Me: Well yeah, sure.

Him: Really??

Me: Of course, who doesn't?

Him: Oh wow, yeah I just couldn't believe you did that.

Me: Uh, wait a second, you do know what K-9 means, right? It means doggie-style, as in the position.

Him: Oh thank god, I thought I was gonna have to find a new girl after reading that.

Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Or if you prefer a little more bite: "The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

Now you've got me wondering what he thought K-9 is (probably anal).

Cheers,

bcg
Now you've got me wondering what he thought K-9 is (probably anal).
I think he thought an actual dog was involved. (LOL) Lily, you freak!
Now that is funny!
I think he thought an actual dog was involved. (LOL) Lily, you freak! Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
+1. But I've always had a very kinky mind [and few friends, lol].
That cracks me up! Pun intended...

H
Woof, Woof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
  • sadie
  • 02-23-2010, 01:14 PM
I can only imagine the thoughts going through his head..Haha
I think he thought an actual dog was involved. (LOL) Lily, you freak! Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
I have, unfortunately, been acquainted with someone who was personally "accomplished" in the art of sexual congress with dogs... Let's just say there is much weirdness in the world, and leave it at that.

Cheers,

bcg
I have, unfortunately, been acquainted with someone who was personally "accomplished" in the art of sexual congress with dogs... Let's just say there is much weirdness in the world, and leave it at that.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Now I know why the govment is screwed up...Congress has been fucing dogs.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
WOW BCG you sure know how to pick em don't ya? Sorry couldn't help myself.
How about if Fido just wants to watch?
LOL!!!
So how do you describe a session when a second pussy hops up on the bed and it feline?
WOW BCG you sure know how to pick em don't ya? Sorry couldn't help myself. Originally Posted by amberxxx
I didn't pick 'im, he picked me, sorta.

My acquaintanceship with him is a chapter in my prior lifetime as a public defender (and incidentally, that was in St. Louis, so there's always a chance you might run into him ).

'nuff said.

Cheers,

bcg (who sometimes wonders at the things he stooped to to keep a roof over his head)