Its hard to let people know how silly you can be..

Have you ever tried to turn the volume up on your TV with your phone? Or better yet.. Answer the remote when the phone rings??
yes'm
No

Have you ever flushed your phone down the toilet in Wal Mart?
I have spent 30 minutes looking for my car keys....they were in my hand the whole time.
I actually had to sit them down to lift a couch cushion.

Oooof.

Don't even get me started about my sun glasses.

~Kelly TNT
Have you ever pointed your car remote at the door of your house and pressed the "Unlock" button?
Have you ever pointed your car remote at the door of your house and pressed the "Unlock" button? Originally Posted by trubrit

And said this sob is broke when it didn't work. You might look over it once, but once or twice a month is sad.I guess it's time for the home.
  • Randi
  • 02-24-2010, 02:53 AM
I once went to meet a gent and wanted to turn off my phone so there'd be no coitus interuptus and I couldn't find it..ten minutes later we are chatting on the couch and my
boob starts ringing!!! Sad thing is I always keep it there and had searched my bra TWICE and hadn't found it!!!!
I once went to meet a gent and wanted to turn off my phone so there'd be no coitus interuptus and I couldn't find it..ten minutes later we are chatting on the couch and my
boob starts ringing!!! Sad thing is I always keep it there and had searched my bra TWICE and hadn't found it!!!! Originally Posted by Randi
Sad thing is. I helped you search and it took us another 10 minutes to find it!
Sad thing is I always keep it there and had searched my bra TWICE and hadn't found it!!!! Originally Posted by Randi
I can certainly see how easily things could lost in there.

Randi ??? Randi??? Heeellllloooooo. Anybody in there?
  • sadie
  • 02-24-2010, 06:32 AM
boob starts ringing!!! Sad thing is I always keep it there and had searched my bra TWICE and hadn't found it!!!! Originally Posted by Randi
You could lose a small child in those knockers!!

The dumbest thing I've done is drive the wrong direction for three hours and ended up in Kentucky. Thank goodness for the GPS!
The dumbest thing I've done is drive the wrong direction for three hours and ended up in Kentucky. Thank goodness for the GPS! Originally Posted by sadie
Sounds like you were driving under the influence of a very fine pinot grigio.

You could loose a small child in those knockers!! Originally Posted by sadie
Said the pot to the kettle.
Aimed for Arkansas wound up in Oklahoma. Sat In back seat of my truck looking for the steering wheel for minutes..Until I realized a I had a four door. Top That. LOL
[From what I hear] I'm surprised there's any room in there for a grain of sand, much less a phone. Maybe it's like Get Smart, only instead of a shoe phone, it's a bra phone.
One morning when I woke up, I couldn't find my glasses. It took me ten minutes to figure out that I was already seeing perfectly well.