Be careful of specials...could be bait and switch.

I would be careful of any ladies advertising specials on the Arkansas board. From experience, I would say there might be a bait and switch in the works. A word to the wise...

I will not elaborate, so don't ask. Just a warning.
Maybe you should post an alert or review in the Private area?
  • HSP
  • 03-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Charles,

Thanks for the words. But Anonone is right, such a warning without specifics puts all that advertise in the provider ads in a different light. Not fair to those who don't do such activities but providing a warning is ALWAYS appreciated.

Thanks!

HSP
Thx, Anonone & HSP. However, I am not willing to face the severe backlash that I would undoubtedly receive in being more specific. Between the ladies (who, IMHO, band together to ward off attacks on fellow providers regardless of how true or not true the allegation is), and the hobbyists (who, IMHO, would almost uniformly WK this particular provider), the onslaught would be almost unimaginable. I did feel a duty to place a general warning out there instead of staying silent.

Since both of you feel this is inappropriate I will refrain from doing so in the future, even when I feel it is justified.
There is nothing worse than a complaint or warning that is vague. If you have something credible to report do it in the correct forum with specifics. It is very unfair and completely inappropriate to cast a shadow of blame to all that advertise. I assume you meant this in good spirit so post an alert or post the details in the Men's Locker Room. Otherwise, don't do it at all.
Well put exceo49!
charles some providers such as myself do run specials for alot of reasons I run mine simply because of the econmic times and for the reasons you and i discussed... not all providers who run specials are running scams. i take it you had bad experience...

hope you are having fun playing

be safe everyone

kitten
check out new pics on my provider showcase
Well I think it's safe to say that CT has ensured that none of us will run any specials any time soon. Sorry guys.
Any ladies who are running specials. PLEASE PM me about them. I got some spare cash burning a hole in my pocket.
Well I think it's safe to say that CT has ensured that none of us will run any specials any time soon. Sorry guys. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
That would be based on the possibly erroneous conclusion that a significant number of hobbyists are listening to Mr. Tudor. That possibility seems to dwindle by the minute. No disrespect intended in humble observation.
Nicely said EXCEO!...

LOL.... So when was it a bad thing to give the lovely gents a break??? I call myself running a special because I have been gone and I am about to be taking a break for mother nature. ( I take off every month if you keep up with me... ) Duuhhhh.... So cum get this strawberry while you can!

NO BAIT N SWITCH HERE... I am the real deal, we all know this!!! lol...... again I had to laugh cause when I read this I was not signed in and then had to just to comment on this silly thread!
I'm sure he wasn't talking about you Dreams. For anyone to accuse you of that, especially when they were claiming "personal experience" would be totally ridiculous.

The seething disdain that CT has for providers always seems to astound me.
  • jaxar
  • 03-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Mac, i was just thinking the exact same thing. How weird is that????
  • BIG C
  • 03-03-2010, 01:15 PM
There is nothing worse than a complaint or warning that is vague. If you have something credible to report do it in the correct forum with specifics. It is very unfair and completely inappropriate to cast a shadow of blame to all that advertise. I assume you meant this in good spirit so post an alert or post the details in the Men's Locker Room. Otherwise, don't do it at all. Originally Posted by exceo49
Sorry Charles,

Normally you post very good posts and they're well thought out, but I'm afraid I've gotta go with the majority here.....You cast a dark stain on all the providers who might be running specials because you post a vague, blanket statement such as this, and then state that you aren't going to go into specifics.....If someone has done you wrong, then post about it in the appropriate forum, or do as many others have done (both hobbyists and providers alike) and contact a mod with specifics and ask how to handle a situation.....

While I really don't want to make anyone feel restricted from posting, I do have to say that I fail to see what good can come out of a post of this nature.....It's akin to posting a review and saying "a good time was had by all".....Doesn't really give us any info so it really doesn't help anyone.....

I know the intent, but help us out a little here.....Thanks.