Why Does Trump Never Concede Defeat?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/do...cid=spartanntp

the Supreme Court rules against the citizenship question, in all practicality.. Trump concedes yesterday, that the question must wait until 2030.. but half a day later..

serious question.. I will probably see just snicker responses, as usual, but if anyone has the balls to give a real and true answer, please do.

I think the constant flailing at perceived enemies is Trump's Achilles Heel. even a Right-leaning Supreme Court is on his bad guy list. the electorate is weary of Trump's continual childish responses to perceived grievances. his poll numbers should be 20 points higher, based on the economy and stock market alone.

the Supreme Court rules against the citizenship question, in all practicality.. Trump concedes yesterday, that the question must wait until 2030.. but half a day later..

serious question.. I will probably see just snicker responses, as usual, but if anyone has the balls to give a real and true answer, please do.

I think the constant flailing at perceived enemies is Trump's Achilles Heel. even a Right-leaning Supreme Court is on his bad guy list. the electorate is weary of Trump's continual childish responses to perceived grievances. his poll numbers should be 20 points higher, based on the economy and stock market alone. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why would he admit defeat? The LSM does it for him when he’s successful. Wake up and smell the roses Chungy. You said you voted for him last time. This time the pick is more obvious. Unless you’re a Commie.
Wow.

Well let's see what happens when we tells his own SCOTUS to fuck off.

Maybe the tanks on the mall are gonna stay there beyond tomorrow's public jerkoff.

(Jesus, that's possible)
It's not over until we say it's over...Animal House

Trump doesn't admit defeat because it is a negotiation. She may start with a NO but ends up saying YES.
I disagree with the OP’s analogy. The President knows his political enemies well. He knows the literally hate him.He understands that every battle must be fought with every means at his disposal.

Never surrender, the best defense is a good offense. The President knows his foes play hardball. He has to play harder.
I disagree with the OP’s analogy. The President knows his political enemies well. He knows the literally hate him.He understands that every battle must be fought with every means at his disposal.

Never surrender, the best defense is a good offense. The President knows his foes play hardball. He has to play harder. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think you are right. The left will hate him no matter what he does - so why give them anything?
Admitting defeat is something the Democrats need to do
Admitting defeat is something the Democrats need to do Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Never will. NEVER.
His personalty disorder(s) won't let him admit defeat, And really why should he? He can just say He's winning, He knows his base and Fox News will just play along
His personalty disorder(s) won't let him admit defeat, And really why should he? He can just say He's winning, He knows his base and Fox News will just play along Originally Posted by matchingmole
I think this is completely correct.

I disagree with the OP’s analogy. The President knows his political enemies well. He knows the literally hate him.He understands that every battle must be fought with every means at his disposal. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I get this, to an extent. but Trump has new "enemies" every day, many of his own Advisors, appointees.. and now the Supreme Court. what negotiation is he doing there? they ruled yesterday, and he can't bring himself to concede. the Man thinks probably 100 million Americans are direct enemies of his. the list keeps growing.

serious new question.. how does Trump expect to win in 2020? he will keep that 32%, or whatever the "base" is, but his women and minority vote total will drop dramatically. from where will he get enough votes? he barely won last time.

Never surrender, the best defense is a good offense. The President knows his foes play hardball. He has to play harder. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This isn’t a game Jackie.

The Trump regime is attempting to register the people in this country, not count them.

It’s baffling to me how liberty loving Americans can follow this mad tyrant.
Here's the facts: New York, Texas and Florida each have one Representative in the House too many because that question is not on the Census. California has six too many Representatives in the House because that question is not on the Census.

If you are an American citizen living in one of the other 44 states, you're being cheated out of fair representation in the House, and those six extra seats from California are behind why Pelosi returned as Speaker of the House.
got another one..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cid=spartanntp

time after time Courts rule against Trump.. it's always their fault, he has to hit back, refuse, invoke Presidential privilege, whatever. subpoenas? fuck them, I'm the President.

the right-wingers on this Forum think it's a funny game to thwart "liberals", but it stopped being funny about 2 years ago. it's simply boring, predictable, and Despotic now.
got another one..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cid=spartanntp

time after time Courts rule against Trump.. it's always their fault, he has to hit back, refuse, invoke Presidential privilege, whatever. subpoenas? fuck them, I'm the President.

the right-wingers on this Forum think it's a funny game to thwart "liberals", but it stopped being funny about 2 years ago. it's simply boring, predictable, and Despotic now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Notice how the majority of those contrarian judges were appointed mostly by Obama and a few by Clinton. Don't pretend for one moment that these judges are basing their rulings on law. They're politicos wearing robes.
Trump could always do as they do in liberal Oregon and send state troopers to arrest the opposing party.