City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Downtown
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin sexy and pretty .. nice girl
Recommendation: Yes
Anyone know if she's still around? Haven't seen an ad for a while.
I was messaging her the other day but passed since she was (again) having issues and was only doing BBBJ.
She had multiple ads up the last few days and today as well: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...e/167065453729

I contacted her on Friday night but the lack of FS kept me away. Said she wasn’t currently able. Oh well..
I talked to her all day on tuesday and wednesday and set a time for today but she didnt reply back to me yesterday or today so far so im thinking shes bailing. I did buy some content from her though and she seems very sexy!
She bailed on me and didnt respond so our set date and time never ended up happening, just an update
She bailed on me and didnt respond so our set date and time never ended up happening, just an update Originally Posted by Johnh2987
If it were me, I would take the hint. Nobody out there who I would take that level of disrespect from (absent some very good n legitimate reasons), let alone Marie. Plenty of others out there. If she does finally respond, be prepared to be ghosted again-personally hope you tell her why she just lost a customer, but of course that is up to you.