Date: 2/1/2020
Name: Candy
Phone: 518 360 2126
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...y/564295091448
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Motel on central ave
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brunette just past her shoulders I think.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height and build. Very attractive with a pretty smile and a youthful look. Didn't notice any ink and looks good with her glasses. C cups maybe. I am a fan of her physical appearance.
Recommendation: Yes
I dont think on THE STG they read..they just check the box...
Saw her a few days before this review she doesn’t do bbbj. I did mention she shouldnt put it in her ad if she’s not willing to do it. She’s very new to this you can tell.
Qv cbj hope was less than $80
Qv cbj hope was less than $80 Originally Posted by Scoot642
More like 1.
I have seen her too. She is great.
I assume no kissing as well?
I literally am in the process of seeing her and asked if she offers bbbj and she said yes. So I'm not sure why she told you no
Think she up charges for bbj.not sure but I think it's an option
Scoot642, you always seem to know about everything but you have 5 reviews and a whole lot of crap comments.
Well reaper that's what she actually quoted me. My UTR went AWOL ,cute little casey. NEVER posted her # but I have a few reviews and I had a few reviews before I knew how to post.ive seen hazel over a dozen times how many reviews you want of her? NG is gone sadly saw her as many as well,Resa,Kaycee ,dee etc but before I knew.dont like my comments dont read them.
Scoot642, you always seem to know about everything but you have 5 reviews and a whole lot of crap comments. Originally Posted by reaper302
Had a meeting with Resa today but she flaked so there wasnt anyone else I wanted
Think she up charges for bbj.not sure but I think it's an option Originally Posted by Scoot642
I didn't end up seeing her, I might tomorrow though. She quoted me 100 for bbbj