Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: skipthegames hudsonvalley
City: Schenectady, NY
State: New York
Address: Chain Hotel off Carmen Road Schenectady
Hair Length and Color: Black Curly Shoulder Lenght
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her add says 38..she told me 48 and to keep a Secret..YUP WILL DO...Really in good shape for a 48 year old women..Boobs were about 38 and did not sag.Pretty toned body..not a bad looking face ..Shaved..Pussy and a nice ass, no Cottage Cheese...To bad she is a Con Artist...!!!!!!
Recommendation: No
A few people on other site were just asking about her. Told them to check your review.hope it saves other
Thanks tell em keep away.............
What I hate about this hobby. Dont get mr wrong, I'm sure some women providers have to deal with shady dudes or violent dudes. It's just all fucking it up for everyone.
I don't understand how this keeps happening to you.

There are so many quality reviewed providers.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're not mentally disabled, nor trying to have bad experiences.

If you insist on going in blind, and just need to keep seeing unreviewed providers, here's some tips.

Follow these, and you'll be much better off:

TOFTT'ing is always risky. No way around it. Key is to mitigate your risk as much as you can. There is a certain thrill to seeing someone unreviewed, thinking you'll find a hidden gem. These rules apply to STG providers.

1) Always Google the phone number and photos. Right click the photos and Google search them. If she's using fake pics stolen from other ads, stay away.

2) Call. You must insist on hearing her voice. If she sounds like shit, stay away. If the pimp is handling the phone, then she won't answer. This is an easy way to figure that out quickly.

3) Ask her to send a recent pic. Maybe even one taken now. Has to be a different pic than the ads, but obviously the same girl. No picture sent over, then stay away. Pimps handling the phone don't send pictures.

4) If her incall is a shit-hole motel, stay away. If you're not sure of the motel, Google it before you drive over. Don't TOFTT at a shit-hole motel.

If she passes these safeguards, then proceed to the hotel:

5) Don't send face pics, personal info, or even what car you're driving. Leave your watch, jewelry, house keys, wallet, and even your cell phone (unless it's a burner) in your car. Only bring your car key and exact cash to the room.

6) When you get to the incall, look around, drive around. Lot's of action? Or all quiet? Loitering dudes? If you feel uncomfortable - pit in stomach feeling - drive off. This is a judgment call. Motels/hotels can have a lot of random, uninvolved people around.

7) When you get to the room, immediately look her over. Does she look like a junkie? Do you want to fuck her? If she's not the girl in the pictures, or old photos, just say you forgot your wallet, and immediately, peacefully, leave. Don't feel bad. She was being deceptive.

If you decide to stay:

8) Does she bolt the door? Or just close it? A bolt implies she isn't planning on opening it right away for her pimp, nor can a pimp with a key enter, so usually a bolted door is a good sign. Still, make sure you know how that bolt works. Glance over at the inner door which opens to the next-door room. Does that door look secure? Look in the bathroom. Are the towels still folded? Does she have a suitcase? Belongings in the room? Reading the situation - situational awareness - is key to your safety.

If you follow these simple guidelines, you'll avoid a lot of trouble, and have a lot of fun.
Damn man sorry to hear. I actually railed her myself though about 6 months ago. Setup was kinda strange but all went well. Little too old for me though.
Really..I am new to the Area..all of your precautions would not have worked with a con artist..I posted this to warn..Maybe my mistake..I have been living between The Hudson Valley and Dallas for the past ten years..Never once in Dallas did this happen to me.At this time I have the time to post reviews..Again my Mistake..Hope it does not happen to you..............
I don't understand how this keeps happening to you.

There are so many quality reviewed providers.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're not mentally disabled, nor trying to have bad experiences.

If you insist on going in blind, and just need to keep seeing unreviewed providers, here's some tips.

Follow these, and you'll be much better off:

TOFTT'ing is always risky. No way around it. Key is to mitigate your risk as much as you can. There is a certain thrill to seeing someone unreviewed, thinking you'll find a hidden gem. These rules apply to STG providers.

1) Always Google the phone number and photos. Right click the photos and Google search them. If she's using fake pics stolen from other ads, stay away.

2) Call. You must insist on hearing her voice. If she sounds like shit, stay away. If the pimp is handling the phone, then she won't answer. This is an easy way to figure that out quickly.

3) Ask her to send a recent pic. Maybe even one taken now. Has to be a different pic than the ads, but obviously the same girl. No picture sent over, then stay away. Pimps handling the phone don't send pictures.

4) If her incall is a shit-hole motel, stay away. If you're not sure of the motel, Google it before you drive over. Don't TOFTT at a shit-hole motel.

If she passes these safeguards, then proceed to the hotel:

5) Don't send face pics, personal info, or even what car you're driving. Leave your watch, jewelry, house keys, wallet, and even your cell phone (unless it's a burner) in your car. Only bring your car key and exact cash to the room.

6) When you get to the incall, look around, drive around. Lot's of action? Or all quiet? Loitering dudes? If you feel uncomfortable - pit in stomach feeling - drive off. This is a judgment call. Motels/hotels can have a lot of random, uninvolved people around.

7) When you get to the room, immediately look her over. Does she look like a junkie? Do you want to fuck her? If she's not the girl in the pictures, or old photos, just say you forgot your wallet, and immediately, peacefully, leave. Don't feel bad. She was being deceptive.

If you decide to stay:

8) Does she bolt the door? Or just close it? A bolt implies she isn't planning on opening it right away for her pimp, nor can a pimp with a key enter, so usually a bolted door is a good sign. Still, make sure you know how that bolt works. Glance over at the inner door which opens to the next-door room. Does that door look secure? Look in the bathroom. Are the towels still folded? Does she have a suitcase? Belongings in the room? Reading the situation - situational awareness - is key to your safety.

If you follow these simple guidelines, you'll avoid a lot of trouble, and have a lot of fun. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
She did not look like a junkie..She was in a decent motel...
If you're new to the area, all the more reason to only see reviewed providers.

Did you speak with her on the phone? Have her send a pic?

Nothing is fool-proof. I've been robbed before too. I learned from my mistakes, and posted the lessons above. I was the fool in those instances where I let my guard down.

Thank you for sharing and sorry that happened to you. Best of luck going forward.
Sorry, but I feel like I’m missing something? Where was the con? Other than her age. Review just sounded like everything else was what you expected.
Not trying to be a jerk. Just curious.
Knocking on door was not room service or housekeeping. Most likely it a pimp or handler, altho seemed like they waited a bit too long. All of the I got to go cause of knock on door, text, phone call or at least 99.44% of them are fake.
Sorry, but I feel like I’m missing something? Where was the con? Other than her age. Review just sounded like everything else was what you expected.
Not trying to be a jerk. Just curious. Originally Posted by Wess_Miner
...Really..she got up and started to pack 10 minutes into the session..You and me must be in another reality..
She is a RIP OFF ARTIST..A CON..
Hey Dad-io, you now have more NO reviews than YES reviews. Time to take whatever selection method you are using and do the complete opposite!!

Besides, Mike is now embarrassed that you're his dad!!
Hey Dad-io, you now have more NO reviews than YES reviews. Time to take whatever selection method you are using and do the complete opposite!!

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yea dad go see someone well reviewed

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
MIKE IS VERY PROUD I AM HIS DAD. I YIELD TO ALL YOUR all your expertise as MONGERS..BUT it will be funny when it happens to you..but then again you wont post it RIGHT..THEIR IS A TERM CALLED FOR IT IT IS CALLED DINGUS................