Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...w/711650867036
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Central Ave
Hair Length and Color: Medium length and blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fairly tall, blonde hair, white and super skinny. Although she's really skinny, she does have sexy long legs. Breasts are most likely an A
Recommendation: No
I mean no offense, but your encounter reports are about shady providers to begin with. Did you not see the negative posts about sasha/lexi on STG before pulling the trigger?
I mean no offense, but your encounter reports are about shady providers to begin with. Did you not see the negative posts about sasha/lexi on STG before pulling the trigger? Originally Posted by Mr.Random
Research is critical in this game!
I mean no offense, but your encounter reports are about shady providers to begin with. Did you not see the negative posts about sasha/lexi on STG before pulling the trigger? Originally Posted by Mr.Random
no I haven't, im fairly new at all of this. obviously im trying to get better lol
Shes always been thin,a few pics look like she has some muscle tone but I was gonna do outcall but now will pass.thx
no I haven't, im fairly new at all of this. obviously im trying to get better lol Originally Posted by Johnh2987
Here’s my advice because it helped me out tremendously when I started hobbling: if you’re unsure about a girl and can’t find any info online create a “Looking for intel“ post or reach out to a few of the members. It can be rough sometimes but I’ve found that 98% of the guys are willingly to share valuable intel.
Sweet Jesus... I hope not... even the pics she puts up look bad...
Loooong history of bad reviews on this one. Sounds like you had one of the better experiences at just "average." Her pics and description are crazy though, it's too bad cause I think she could be quite attractive if she wasn't so far down the rabbit hole..
Here’s my advice because it helped me out tremendously when I started hobbling: if you’re unsure about a girl and can’t find any info online create a “Looking for intel“ post or reach out to a few of the members. It can be rough sometimes but I’ve found that 98% of the guys are willingly to share valuable intel. Originally Posted by August Black
thank you very much for that, I wasn't sure that was even a thing I could do. I appreciate the advice!
Shes always been thin,a few pics look like she has some muscle tone but I was gonna do outcall but now will pass.thx Originally Posted by Scoot642
Absolutely do not outcall her. She works with Kelly aka Sexy Blonde Aquarius. Bad news and I would not be surprised if things went missing or other people showed up.
Saw she was with sexy aquarius and at that point I said to myself NFW!! Says she turned over a new leaf guess it was turned over the wrong way.thx for the input.stay safe gents