Email Address: -
URL / Website removing fb link- GM
City: Schuylerville
State: New York
Address: Private apartment near Downtown Schuylerville
Hair Length and Color: Very long blond
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taller, maybe 5' 7", thin, small chest, nice round butt, very pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by UpStateCowBoy

facebook?
Fuck.. is that the OP’s fb? LOL
Yeah, Moderators need to erase the Facebook link. I always worry about doing something retarded like that.

That is funny about Santa getting arrested though.
provider link please
Posting that she's in Schuylerville may not be wise, it's a pretty small village but that's my opinion. She and her roomy already standout.
that would be my luck... posting a review here that sucks. everybody send him a friend request
he is engaged just getting it out of his system til he gets married and then will resume after the honeymoon lol
LOL -- obviously wrong link. Here's the right one: http://glens-falls.skipthegames.com/...e/545061185165

And no, that is not my Facebook, not even a friend's, it was linked from a FB news article in the comments section, pretty damn funny if you ask me. Apparently Santa had a warrant out..
And regarding Schuylerville -- is that frowned down upon? I figured listing near downtown Schuylerville was vague enough, but that can be edited out too if you think it's too specific. Sorry mods!
sorry I dont do CBJs
sorry I dont do CBJs Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Me neither. That's BS
And regarding Schuylerville -- is that frowned down upon? I figured listing near downtown Schuylerville was vague enough, but that can be edited out too if you think it's too specific. Sorry mods! Originally Posted by HolyCrapola
Downtown Schuylerville might be 8 blocks long. The village population has to be under 2,000.