Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute woman, 5'3" ish, small B's, nice bush
Recommendation: No

Sorry to hear you had
a Ho-hum experience.

Sorry to hear you had
a Ho-hum experience. Originally Posted by naughty4u1976
I actually tried to go down on her and was denied. Maybe she was just having a bad day......
I stopped by there Wednesday around noon just to drop something off for Katie. They had zero customers, and Katie came out, and asked if I could take her down to UPS to ship something. Another girl said something, Katie left for a minute, and when she came back, decided she didn't need to go.

I was kind of bummed, I wanted to see if she was going in that lingerie she had on.
Is that chunky chick still there ? I recall someone mentioning that . I would always pick Katie , but if she wasn’t there I’d take a spin with the fat girl lol
Is that chunky chick still there ? I recall someone mentioning that . I would always pick Katie , but if she wasn’t there I’d take a spin with the fat girl lol Originally Posted by steve_in_texas
I didn't see her this time.
Is that chunky chick still there ? I recall someone mentioning that . I would always pick Katie , but if she wasn’t there I’d take a spin with the fat girl lol Originally Posted by steve_in_texas
The only chunky one that I knew there was Lisa. She was chunky in all the right places.
Ahhhh yes Lisa gave a GREAT BACK RUB. I sure do miss her. And those tatas were great and heavy duty . She knew I loved it when she slapped me with those melons . If anyone knows if she’s around , lmk. I hope she’s ok all in all