ISO 3-some

The 2 girl deal is a biggie left on my to do list. Any providers here interested in checking that one off for me?
I look forward to meeting you.
Maxx
Try Emma and Keri
Hello there sweetheart. I wouldn't mind helping you out with this. I have a couple girls in mind. Only thing I would want to make sure of, is that the other girl is into other women and not just doing it because... I love women.
Hello there sweetheart. I wouldn't mind helping you out with this. I have a couple girls in mind. Only thing I would want to make sure of, is that the other girl is into other women and not just doing it because... I love women. Originally Posted by kayleemarie
a 3-some with you sounds like it would be pretty amazing.
We all know that Ariana/LittleLolita visits regularly.

Her duo partner, Amber Does, has accompanied her on a previous trip. Amber rarely travels, but if she decides to bless Albany again in the future, I would highly reccomend an Ariana/Amber duo
My girlfriend Kassidy and I get out to Albany every so often...

~Mme X~

[image violation, pic removed - GM]
We all know that Ariana/LittleLolita visits regularly.

Her duo partner, Amber Does, has accompanied her on a previous trip. Amber rarely travels, but if she decides to bless Albany again in the future, I would highly reccomend an Ariana/Amber duo Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Such beautiful girls the two of them are. I reached out to Little Lolita last month to no avail. Going Upstate next week, hope to meet Amber. I have had such a crush on her since I first saw her pics and talked to her.

Thanks for being so sweet to me last night. Enjoyed talking with you BBG. You are a sweetheart!
I wish i could help ya out but we already talked about why its hard for it to take place (for me anyway).. If i can find someone with all the qualities and none of the defects ,that would be amazing..
I think every guy is looking to knock that off the list

...im not new i forgot my pw =[
I was fortunate enough to check this one off the list with Kendall and Luna - outstanding in all aspects.
I was fortunate enough to check this one off the list with Kendall and Luna - outstanding in all aspects. Originally Posted by maxxgagereturns
Damn lucky!
Luna is looking damn good definitely tempted
Does this Luna have ads anywhere?