R.I.P. Nikki Girl

R.I.P. Nikki Girl. She passed on 5/13/19
  • Canix
  • 05-14-2019, 07:16 PM
What happened??
��
Wow thats sad news. I always had a great time with her and her hugs were always welcome.R.I.P Nikki i will miss you.
��
  • 05-14-2019, 08:55 PM
There's a funeral notice posted. Incredibly sad.
Where is the funeral notice posted
  • 05-14-2019, 09:20 PM
staff edit - B3
That is sad!
Could someone pls post a link. Searching obits didn't work for me. Such a nice kid it is a shame
Don’t out the poor woman - come on guys
Didn't view it as outing but see your point. Found the obit anyway
Didn't view it as outing but see your point. Found the obit anyway Originally Posted by Tomb8871
This has happened before, the family mourns and obviously knows their struggle and are idiots going to the viewing, disgraceful
Don’t out the poor woman - come on guys Originally Posted by Streambed
I don't know if she is a member here butt, I wouldn't have posted the name of the funeral home... that's just wrong!!
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.