Videos??

sooooo.. you guys know how i like to expand my horizons every now and again... and im thinking about adding some "personal" videos to the paid section of my site... what do yall think?? Is there anything in particular you would be interested in seeing?
If you need a "man toy" to play with in your videos you can use/abuse me, and I won't even ask for any royalties!!! Miss you baby!!
stroke of genius (pun intended) LOL that is not a bad idea baby...You can smack my ass and i can yell ohhhh bigdaddy so everybody knows its you lol
Maybe we could get livn2do to be the director of this epic film?? Or better yet maybe we could both costar/direct this sure to be block buster!!
I volunteer to be camera man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! PICK ME PICK ME......
a soapy bubble bath masturbation show!!! wooohooooo!!
I do LOVE where your head is at with this one...!!!!!!

a soapy bubble bath masturbation show!!! wooohooooo!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll volunteer to direct Livn, BD with Kay.

I do LOVE where your head is at with this one...!!!!!! Originally Posted by HMS2448

lol--actually I was NOT thinking with my head....lol
I'll volunteer to direct Livn, BD with Kay.

Originally Posted by MsElena
Someone told me once "it's not gay if it's a 3 way". Somehow the thought of accidentally crossing swords, or in my case a dagger with BD just isn't that appealing regardless of how much I respect him...which I do. I love my brother pussy buyer but you'd probably have an easier time solving world hunger then getting me and BD in the same room fighting over Kay. However throw in a midget with 3 tits with a snatch that taste like cookie dough, well now you've changed everything.
Who said you both had to that close to each other? One at each end would look beautiful.
LMAO- Dallas I have a feeling if and when I meet you ... you are tooooootaaaallly going to molest the hell out of me ARENTTTTT U LOL I think it would be hot to do a Girl on girl video so u better be careful what u wish for ms lady... i will have you have you speaking in tounges you didnt know EXISITED yet
LIVN BIGDADDY N ELENA- how about if we do a tag team video.... we could be the WWEXXX ohhhh yeaaaaaaaahhhh
this is going to exciting!!! :tramp oline:
and HMS are you sure you can HANG lol
ohhh im naughty lol
i will have you have you speaking in tounges you didnt know EXISITED yet Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Quite possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read on Eccie. Thank you Sugar for giving me a serious boner. Now I gotta go chase the wife around the house.
Quite possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read on Eccie. Thank you Sugar for giving me a serious boner. Now I gotta go chase the wife around the house. Originally Posted by livn2do

dammit now I just came all over my laptop!

{I soooooooooooo wanna do kay!}
dammit now I just came all over my laptop!

{I soooooooooooo wanna do kay!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Trust me Dee when I tell ya that Kay is awesome. Your not to shabby yourself.