Orangic Vs. Processed Foods: Which do you prefer?

1. Organic is the healthiest, but I still like processed foods.
2. Processed is just as healthy, if not more so (cause the media told me).
3. Yuck! I grow all my own food!
4. Does it really matter? "Let 'em eat twinkies!"

I'll go for the twinkies, they taste better!
lol--funny girl!

I try to eat healthy...not much for processed foods/I try to eat natural...It is so hard cause processed tastes better{lol}!!!
I know, and that's the problem - the food industry has made quick access this food resulting in obesity, heart attacks, diabetes and cancer, the list goes on.. and the shit is cheaper! lol
yes,true.......I guess it cost more take take out the sugar????lol

I will resist all desire to make joke about Julie sucking the cream filling out of my twinkie.
Lol MOAM, that pic is awesome!
I will resist all desire to make joke about Julie sucking the cream filling out of my twinkie. Originally Posted by ManOnAMission

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would pay to watch..lol!!
I have made serious changes to my diet recently and I eat fresh vegetables, instead of canned, non-processed foods to me are tastier. I eat a lot of steak and vegetables in evenings. I eat my fruits in the morning. I will eat salad with bread or crackers for lunch. I do no t even have twinkies in my home anymore. I just don't buy them, it is hard the first few times I went shopping cuz I was so used to running to the chip and dip aisle first in the grocery, lol. I find I do not miss those foods nor crave them, I do like my occasional ice cream though! My son runs to the pantry when he is at my house and yelss "Nothing to eat DAD!!" Look in the frig son plenty of grapes, apples, etc. etc. He is used to twinlies.
Lol, it is hard sometimes, but you are right, fresh whole foods are alot tastier. The only problem I have is the short shelf life, so I have to freeze everything. I also figured out that if you go to a farmer's market, they have some sweets, but not near as much as grocery stores, therefore not as tempting

FYI for anyone who's interested: Organic whole milk taste the same as regular whole milk. Only difference is the price Vs. bad chemicals.
Being single and working a lot everything except for fruit is processed.
You are right on track Outdoorsman
I try to eat healty too.....BUT I found myself in Brenham yesterday and decide to splurge on some good yummm Blue Bell[my mom made me do the tour & bought me a banana split....ouch!!}
I just naturally gravitate toward less processed food. I actually like whole grain bread and brown rice. I like pulpy orange juice, I eat homegrown vegetables and yard eggs. On the other hand, I'm not careful at all about how much fat I eat. I eat real bacon, real butter, put real cream in my coffee, and I fry my eggs in bacon fat.

The main reason I eat the processed food that I do is convenience.
I am "stuck in BFE for the weekend......it is SERIOUSLY messing my eating schedule up!
Does anyone here in Texas know how to cook WITHOUT LARD OR BACON GREASE....lol???? and why do yall eat turnips{yukkk}!!!
as long as the food is good, doesn't matter if its processed or organic.

btw organic food tends to be more expensive than processed food. dunno why, as they are supposed to be "pesticide" free. perhaps they may be more prone to bug invasions resulting in less crop yield.
fried twinkies? how does that taste?