Assistance needed

Good evening San Antonio, I'll be in your city for about 4 nights soon and am in need of recommendations for a hotel/motel to stay in near the airport area. Apparently every military base close by has a graduation going on the weekend I'll be there, so finding rooms at the big chains is nearly impossible for the nights I need or way too pricey. Was hoping that some of y'all could recommend a nice/quaint place that isn't a shit hole where I can lay my head for a decent price. Of course, a provider friendly place is always a positive as well. Thanks to you all!
Wow, 110 views and no input?
  • oam
  • 06-28-2017, 04:47 PM
I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn.
  • jmmxr
  • 06-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Have you tried the different websites such as Expedia? Have always found good places & reasonable prices. Haven't had any bad experiences using them.
Thank you both, I've checked kayak and Expedia, but have been let down in the past. Found out a while back that reviews are sometimes paid for or placed by people who work at the locations. There is a motel 6 close to the area that looks like it might be a good deal, but I'll call the Hilton to check as well. I'm looking for the "bang for the buck" option, not needing a ritz Carlton or the price tag, just somewhere to lay my head between the long (16+ hour) shifts while in town.
Have you tried AirB&B?
Hotels.com will have LOTS of listings, at various prices.