How is a swinger’s party prostitution?

How is a swinger’s party prostitution?
Who said they were?
From personal experience, when I was a regular part of the lifestyle, there were a few times that we found out a guy brought a girl that he paid to come. We all left them alone because his rules were that only he would fuck her. It was very awkward but the rest of us just left them alone and made fun of him the whole night lol. The girl was actually really chill. But he was an ass. I think they ended up asking her to come back if she was interested, but not the dude.
From personal experience, when I was a regular part of the lifestyle, there were a few times that we found out a guy brought a girl that he paid to come. We all left them alone because his rules were that only he would fuck her. It was very awkward but the rest of us just left them alone and made fun of him the whole night lol. The girl was actually really chill. But he was an ass. I think they ended up asking her to come back if she was interested, but not the dude. Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh
Mebbe if you paid her she would have fucked you too!!!! Mebbe they guy would have done it for free!!!!
How is a swinger’s party prostitution? Originally Posted by Mrfixit1967
I don't know. How is a swinger's party prostitution?

(waiting for the punchline)
How is paying for dinner and getting laid not prostitution?
How is paying for dinner and getting laid not prostitution? Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Something something organized religion
How is paying for dinner and getting laid not prostitution? Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Or worse ... paying for dinner and not getting laid. Cashed n dashed or scarf'd n darted. It does make one wonder what really is the difference. In both cases the guy goes in with 150-300 and comesout with less money and maybe some pussy. End results the same. I guess it's the intent of pretending to not pay for it vs. directly paying for it.
Possible because of money paid to get into some events. Although, I was once at a really cool indoor pool party that was bring snacks and BYOB drinks.
Or worse ... paying for dinner and not getting laid. Cashed n dashed or scarf'd n darted. It does make one wonder what really is the difference. In both cases the guy goes in with 150-300 and comesout with less money and maybe some pussy. End results the same. I guess it's the intent of pretending to not pay for it vs. directly paying for it. Originally Posted by eyecu2
That was part of my shtick on seeking though.
Girls are reluctant sometimes to just ask for money, and I ask them if I pick them up in a Maserati and take them to Capitol Grille drops panties faster than if I pick them up in a Chevy Cavalier and order for them off the wendy's value menu.

So, I tell them, how about we skip the Capital grille, and I hand you the cash instead? We both get something we'd rather have.