Biden's 94 crime bill was awesome

He put millions of {staff edit-CK} behind bars where they belong. If only he hadn't got dementia, and was the same guy he was 20 something years ago, he would have my support.

How many other presidents have said the {staff edit-CK} in a Congress hearing? That's another awesome thing he did.

These 2 things make Biden even cooler than Trump. Trump never got caught saying the {staff edit-CK}. Nor did he put millions of {staff edit-CK} in prison.

Him wanting to segregate schools was a good idea, but shipping em back would be a better idea. That would really cut down on crime.
He put millions of {staff edit-CK} behind bars where they belong. If only he hadn't got dementia, and was the same guy he was 20 something years ago, he would have my support.

How many other presidents have said the {staff edit-CK} in a Congress hearing? That's another awesome thing he did.

These 2 things make Biden even cooler than Trump. Trump never got caught saying the {staff edit-CK}. Nor did he put millions of {staff edit-CK} in prison.

Him wanting to segregate schools was a good idea, but shipping em back would be a better idea. That would really cut down on crime. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX

i'm pretty sure most posters including you know i'm not a fan of Biden but that hearing you speak of Biden was reading someone else's words verbatim and said so when he began speaking. i've seen it.

you can post it if you like. it's on uboob.
Turd, turd, turd...

You're race baiting again. Looking for the ban hammer?

But yeah, like the old Joe Biden I don't have a problem with that 1994 crime bill. Neither did Slick Willy. He's the guy who signed the "Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994" into law.

And why would anyone today come to the defense of "super predators", to use a phrase popularized by Hillary Clinton?

Super predators can belong to ANY race, color, creed, sexual orientation. Unless wrongly convicted, they deserve to be locked up for a long time!
The supreme leader is smiling, if you are double vaccinated
Biden was reading someone else's words verbatim Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think that is why he left the presidential race of 88' in disgrace...
I think that is why he left the presidential race of 88' in disgrace... Originally Posted by bb1961

well he seems to have a habit of that .. and lying about .. everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYs5HMky1qY

Him wanting to segregate schools was a good idea, but shipping em back would be a better idea. That would really cut down on crime. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
shipping them back was an idea that was considered in the 1860's. the best part was; it was the racists who opposed sending them back to the dark continent.
  • Tiny
  • 10-25-2021, 10:50 PM
Interesting. Turd's a Biden fan.
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2021, 07:16 AM
Flies of a wing (as birds of a feather) - settle on their meal together.
94 "crime bill was a failure lekie everything Puddens touches
turd has to be the most censored poster in eccie history!
Interesting. Turd's a Biden fan. Originally Posted by Tiny
He's a real Biden fan

Supreme leader is smiling
turd has to be the most censored poster in eccie history! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
pc culture run a muck

Let turd speak
But now its called the "woke" buffoons LOL