State: Louisiana
Address: No-Tell
Activities: Fun, then a little talking then some more Fun
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: BBW with a great ass and breast
Recommendation: Yes
She is a fun lady. We met at a bar here in Shreveport and had some drinks and hung out, she was fun to hang with. As we walked out I told her I probably had to many to have sex so I would call her the next day. She smiled and said oh hell no. She had a mini van, slide the door back and pulled me in and had her way with me. She is all about sex and likes anyway she can have it. She is a squirter and I was soaked when I left.
Top notch provider.
Yes I had to many as we were in the parking lot and it never crossed my mind that we could have been caught and it would be costly.
Still a adventure to always filed in my mind for thinking of good times.
You should write a book Harley from the clients perspective. I feel almost certain you were getting strange when I was still in diapers. I’m 42. I’m often amazed how you describe yourself and how you always stay hooked up. I feel almost certain when the lights went out here you never missed a lick. LoL
I always say the same thing about the hobby as I do with my golf. I would rather be lucky than good.I almost 30 years older than you and I learned early pay for it hit it hard and search out a new one daily. I just work harder for it than most.
I have slept alone for over 20 years but with the dreams I have I keep myself very happy.
Very good review. I can't seem to find pics on her link. I assume a lot of the ladies are re-doing their profiles for the new guidelines.