EMMA OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS

Im thinking about changing my look and would love to hear what the hobbiest here would have to say....whether it be long hair, short, blonde, red or even what to wear during visits bikinis etc? let me know what yall are thinking!
I wouldn't change a thing, except for the fact that you haven't visited us in Oklahoma City.

You're beautiful just as you are.
Long dark hair. A summer dress. A smile with your eyes.
Go with who you are.
We haven't met but the girl in the showcase is very inviting.
Don't change a thing about your looks.
Ssh Naomi, everyone thinks you're retired.
I think you like fine the way you are, but if you want to change your hair, change it to something you like.

As far as outfits, I think everyone is different. I love women in stockings, but I don't get to Dallas to play.
visit cedar rapids ia we would love you the way you are
  • Mokoa
  • 08-04-2011, 10:03 PM
This is a Main Discussion topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
Well, since you asked.

No more tattoos. If possible, remove the ones you have. Those two alone will be huge in my humble opinion.

Also, in your pics, you look much better in blue than red.
The darker colors look better on you. Try on a dark wig & see if you like it before you make any changes to your hair. Please no more tats. Your beauty can't be improved with ink.
Don't ever change your look for a man or men. Esp NOT for the hobby!!
If you plan to change your look. Do it for you and only you and in a way that makes YOU feel beautiful every time you look at YOU in the mirror.
Your beautiful just as you are. Minus the over sized Urkel glasses that are TOO big for your face and don't do you justice.

Im thinking about changing my look and would love to hear what the hobbiest here would have to say....whether it be long hair, short, blonde, red or even what to wear during visits bikinis etc? let me know what yall are thinking! Originally Posted by emma_blue_eyes
5'5", 120lb. Super Fair Rate, Cute as a button and I love the glasses! Some of us guys dig the nerdy librarian look! Only change things that will make YOU feel better about yourself. If you like the way you look, you'll have confidence that will radiate and us hobbyist certainly pick up on that!
SMILE in your pics! In every pic in your showcase none of them are you smiling.
A big toothy smile gives the appearance that you are fun and like what you are doing. The pouty/sultry look is waaay over-rated.
Emma, you are stunning. Nice hair, nice lips, nice face, nice body, nice eyes ... the only thing you need to change are your rates. You are far to pretty and seem to be far to well respected and liked to be at the rate you are.
Disregard the above post ... I was looking at the rate listed on your showcase, however I just looked at your reviews ... I see you have different rates for different sessions.