good incall locations...?

Hey guys I'm planning on posting my ad tomorrow And I was wondering if anybody can PM me where a good hotel is, not to expensive by not to cheap in north dallas maybe Addison area? Or where is a good location ?

XOXO,

Jaylee J.<3
That would all depend on what city/state you are talking about. The Main Discussion board is not location specific its nationwide and even worldwide. You might get a better response posting this in your local forums.
And you may want to ask the mods in Dallas about getting "provider status" so that you CAN post an ad on this board without breaking the rules.
I thought I could post a welcome ad?
I said in the the north Dallas area.
What he meant was you'll get more specific to Dallas info if you post this in the Dallas discussion area instead of the National area.
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26

And you can't post an *AD* but you can introduce yourself and let everyone know how to contact you.
New Ladies: You may post your info here during your first week of membership, but please contact the local staff to request Verified Provider status. Once verified, you will be enabled to post in the proper advertising forums, build your Showcase, and access the ladies-only areas of the board
Ohhh. Ok. Yea I already re posted it lol. I get so confused on this site:/ and I'm working off of my phone so its even harder to browse.. I heard there is a chat where u can talk to the other providers..where is that? Thanks for the help
Ohhh. Ok. Yea I already re posted it lol. I get so confused on this site:/ and I'm working off of my phone so its even harder to browse.. I heard there is a chat where u can talk to the other providers..where is that? Thanks for the help Originally Posted by Jaylee James
It would seem, right here! LOL