Massage parlor raids

Just a FYI

https://weartv.com/news/local/fbi-ac...massage-parlor

Looks like the one on new earring ton and also the one in gulf Breeze

Wouldn’t go to any others right now as they may be targeting them as well !
Had friend of friend see it all go down. Luckily from afar.
Blame Trump. I like him as a president but when he said he wanted to put tariffs on the asians Escambia county thought he meant put sheriff's on the asians. Now we have the raids. Which NFL owner will come out of these raids? Maybe Jay-z.
Wonder if they got photos of customers car tags etc like they did down in South Florida when they arrested Robert Kraft?
If you were not in the premises when they raided i would not worry to much. This is definitely shutting down an out of state operation. If the girls want they can plead trafficking they will be better off. Not everyone that goes into these places gets a happy ending. I have turned down ridiculous offers as have most. Most parlors here invite couples massages. I try to go to these places as a quality massage is great, a good lingam massage adds to it if done by a professional. And let us not forget it time for local elections all over this prudish country we live in, and the bitter fat ladies love this kind of thing. But statistics bare that violent crimes against women are reduced in areas with healthy sex industry. Most Sheriffs are aware of this and allow it besides this on is close to a military base and certainly helped relieve some of the sexual tension that is on these installations.
Looks like the other one just up the street on New Warrington didn't get hit, but I wouldn't be surprised if they close up for a while until things cool off
  • idazz
  • 08-16-2019, 03:06 PM
well.... damn...
One on Michigan got raided too
Blame Trump. I like him as a president but when he said he wanted to put tariffs on the asians Escambia county thought he meant put sheriff's on the asians. Now we have the raids. Which NFL owner will come out of these raids? Maybe Jay-z. Originally Posted by duraman
LMAO!!
..and now you know why Kaepernick keeps kneeling. He needs to see if his favorite provider is there and the yellow tape is in the way.
Like like they busted the owner and it was...an average looking white dude. Not really what I expected when I heard AMPs got raided.
If your new to the amp scene, what’s it like going in and expecting extras? Is this low hanging fruit for Leo
BC - they're all very hesitant to offer anything extra untill you've been there a few times. Sometimes it's chemistry. Sometimes there's nothing.
Now that’s lmao