Craving Spaghetti

Anyone know of a good Pasta-tute in the area?
What the Fuck is this shit BC .

SHMB don't stand for (Spaghetti Home made Bistro) ….WTF
What the Fuck is this shit BC .

SHMB don't stand for (Spaghetti Home made Bistro) ….WTF Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Wait a minute Jj! Don't be too quick to judge man. bc might just be looking for someone to feed his limp noodle to.
Wait a minute Jj! Don't be too quick to judge man. bc might just be looking for someone to feed his limp noodle to. Originally Posted by hotrix1

No man I wasn't judging I was hanging out with Johnny Walker last night. I may have gone a little over board on BC....
I may have gone a little over board on BC.... Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I didn’t. I never do. Not with bc. I always speak the truth when I’m cums to him.
a word of advice...stay away from the Ragu
I didn’t. I never do. Not with bc. I always speak the truth when I’m cums to him. Originally Posted by hotrix1
Damnit man...You know I always speak the truth when it comes to anybody. I didn't know I may have come on to hard. After playing in Texas some I get a little carried away sometimes.
But shit it just the interwebs
Anyone know of a good Pasta-tute in the area? Originally Posted by bc1969
LMAO. Good one, BC.

Not many good Italian places here.

In Fort Walton, I go to Clemenzas on Uptown Station.

You might want to have someone serve you up some Italian.

There used to be this girl who would post on STG, said she was half Italian, half Alabamian. I never saw here, but seemed like her reviews were okay.

Not sure how good her pusta is.

I had some pretty good Italian here in Germany. Really good pusta served hot by this modelesque, tall blonde, 21 year old Italian bombshell named Luna.

I really needed an espresso after having that heavy meal. I was drained.
a word of advice...stay away from the Ragu Originally Posted by Jardinier
There's a good piece of advice, Jj. In case you're still hitting the sauce. Might want to try Tabasco instead..

LMAO. Good one, BC.
There used to be this girl who would post on STG, said she was half Italian, half Alabamian.......For a second there, I thought it read Albanian
I never saw her, but seemed like her reviews were okay. Not sure how good her pusta is...........What exactly is "pusta" blackbird? Is it pussy with extra white sauce(dripping pus)? Or is it pussy that's on the Rag-ewww?

I had some pretty good Italian here in Germany. Really good pusta served hot by this modelesque, tall blonde, 21 year old Italian bombshell named Luna.............Does real Italian pussy smell like parmesan, but taste like prosciutto? Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
@hotrix, pusta is pussy served hot or cold. I prefer mine with a creamy white sauce.

I don’t prefer red sauce. It’s too messy.

Well, I only had Italian once here. I had a delicious steak that was served hot. It was sizzling hot. I ate it slowly and enjoyed the the sauce the meat was marinated in.

It was served with Cacio e pepe. It’s a dish that is simple to make, but hard to master. It’s made of three ingredients, black pepper, Romano cheese and butter over pasta. It’s a really creamy white sauce.

Afterwards, I sunk my teeth into an Italian-style cheesecake with an espresso. Everything was fresh and delicious. And creamy.
Pusta—Love it,,, so,,, “coming soon,,,to the only forum I know that will allow a Pusta to be used and abused in a sentence”—“Pusta” I do love me a sexy pustatute—“Fuckin’-A Man”!!!,,,”Ragu Pusta”, Well Hell Yes—I’d like some Ragu with my Pusta—
@hotrix, pusta is pussy served hot or cold. I prefer mine with a creamy white sauce.

I don’t prefer red sauce. It’s too messy.

Well, I only had Italian once here. I had a delicious steak that was served hot. It was sizzling hot. I ate it slowly and enjoyed the the sauce the meat was marinated in.

It was served with Cacio e pepe. It’s a dish that is simple to make, but hard to master. It’s made of three ingredients, black pepper, Romano cheese and butter over pasta. It’s a really creamy white sauce.

Afterwards, I sunk my teeth into an Italian-style cheesecake with an espresso. Everything was fresh and delicious. And creamy. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Droooool, slobber, slobber and droooool some more. LOL
Cacio a pepe requires a very deft touch with the temps. Overheat the butter a little and you break the sauce. Prefer the roasted garlic aioli myself. Simplicity of good ingredients and good technique. Works for food, as with pussy also, I might add.

Dammit, now I am looking for a Pusta-tute also. I just hope she likes the roasted garlic so we could both have garlic breath to cancel each other out.