JDrunkIdiot ignores latest possible Malaysian Airlines 777 discovery.

Why is JDrunkenIdiot (The Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist) so quiet?

http://m.atwonline.com/safety/malays...s-looks-be-777
JDrunkIdiot, what is your assessment of the referenced article:

Because there have been so few 777 crashes and the newly found debris is in the general area where MH370 is believed to have gone missing, a found, verified 777 part would most likely be from MH370. However, Liow cautioned that the Mozambique debris being from a 777 “is yet to be confirmed and verified.” He said Malaysian and Australian authorities are working together to retrieve and examine the debris.

http://m.atwonline.com/safety/malays...s-looks-be-777

I suppose that JDrunkIdiot could take the position that the alleged hijackers outfoxed us once again. The "Mozambique debris" release "plot" was in their original master plan, all along. The hijackers cleverly decided to wait two years before setting the "debris" afloat.

Yep, that threw us off course! Didn't it?

There you have it folks ... an open and shut case of ... "Clever Hijacker Misdirection" ...
JDRUNK is way too busy trolling for photos of Donald Trump's JUNK!
These kinds of threads are great. Nothing in them! And I mean NOTHING!
These kinds of threads are great. Nothing in them! And I mean NOTHING! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How would you know ... if you have me on "IGNORE"?

Or is it "PRETEND TO IGNORE"?
It's systemic with BigTitsIdiot2016 aka BigTitsIdiot1974!!!

So, rather than dwelling on the past look to the future ...

..... "207"!!!!
..... "207"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

More "PRETEND TO IGNORE" from LLIdiot!
Who is Judy?
judy barleycorn.
Who is Judy Barleycorn?
Who is Judy Barleycorn? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your boyfriend.
Who is your boyfriend, LittleEva?
Who is your boyfriend, LittleEva? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This is why I tolerate you dull knife.
We're not friends. You spend too much time with your boyfriend. And you avoid me because I won't put out to men. Sorry, dude. If you could just keep it friendly instead of always demanding sex from me, we could be friends. But I don't swing like you. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I support your lifestyle choices, I just don't share them.