The Brussels response...

We can't close our borders to people based on nationality or religion but the people of Belgium have our sympathy. We will defeat eventually radicalism.

President Obama must give up his plan to bring more Muslims refugees to this country. Obama must lead and not observe. Our sympathies are with the victims and their families.

We cannot give up our values in the face of terrorism. We offer our sympathy to the people of Brussels.

Someone was attacked? That's not good. We're sorry you were attacked.

Waterboard the mother fucker. Get everything from him. Kill the other bastards. Close our border and take no prisoners.

Lets do the wave...
(some editing may have taken place for brevity)
Kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it?
LMFAO

I have doubled my security,close the borders I'm scared shittless.
LMFAO

I have doubled national security,closed the borders and ordered the arrest of IvanLittleOne on charges of gross stupidity. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ftfy. no charge.
I wonder what these douchebags are doing to prevent more attacks. Thus far, it's all been glib, snarky comments. Kinda like in this forum.
I wonder what these douchebags are doing to prevent more attacks. Thus far, it's all been glib, snarky comments. Kinda like in this forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNICK
I wouldn't be surprised if the President's response is to turn over Gitmo. BTW, look how that fag is sitting with his legs crossed like a girl.
I wouldn't be surprised if the President's response is to turn over Gitmo. BTW, look how that fag is sitting with his legs crossed like a girl. Originally Posted by gnadfly
lol he has to sit like that. not because he's a sissyboy, .. he is .. but it's really because he had them install a buttplug in his seat.

Communist 0bastard exposed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7f2FreHKnY

Lots of videos, if y'all want I can post them. What do ya think?http://babalublog.com/fidel-castros-...mps-the-umaps/

…an island on the net without a bearded dictator
Babalú Blog

Fidel Castro’s greatest atrocities and crimes – Part 5

Fidel Castro’s Cuban forced labor camps, the UMAPs
During the mid 1960s Fidel Castro’s regime in Cuba created a system of labor camps euphemistically called “Military Units in Aid of Production,” known better the Spanish acronym UMAP. By this time considerable opposition to the Cuban Revolution had developed and Castro, in order to maintain the stability of his rule, needed a mechanism whereby he could neutralize undesirables.

Internment in a UMAP could be precipitated by any of the following actions: refusing to engage in “volunteer” work on behalf of the Revolution, being homosexual, being a Jehovah’s Witness, being a Seventh Day Adventist, refusing collectivization. Additionally, among those also rounded up and sent to the UMAPs were members of the Catholic and Protestant clergy.

The Interamerican Commission for Human Rights of the Organization of American States (OAS) estimated in a report on Cuba that at one point there were 30,000 Cuban citizens interned in the UMAP system.

A 1966 article in Granma, the official newspaper of Cuba’s Communist Party characterized the genesis of the UMAPs in this way.

Still left to consider was the case of misplaced elements, deadbeats, those who neither studied nor worked. What can be done with these people? This question was the worrying concern for the leaders of the Revolution. One day in November of last year, 1965, a group of military officials met to discuss these questions. They spoke with Fidel, who shared these concerns and proposed to him the creation of the UMAP.
In addition to forced labor, internees were forced to undergo ideological “re-education.” Beatings, malnourishment and death were common in the UMAPs.

A 1984 Award-winning French documentary about the UMAPs and the persecution of gays in Cuba in twelve parts is below (English Narration and Subtitles).
I wonder what these douchebags are doing to prevent more attacks. Thus far, it's all been glib, snarky comments. Kinda like in this forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2016, 10:00 PM
I guess they must be following your heroic example...

What did you do in Vietnam, anyway?

Sell bootleg cigarettes at a high markup to real combat soldiers, safely behind the lines, eh SSgt. Crapgame?