Free-loaders

• Old-T
  • 03-22-2016, 05:18 PM
Now I understand why the desire to keep out foreigners. It just makes good financial sense.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...cid=spartanntp
Now I understand why the desire to keep out foreigners. It just makes good financial sense.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...cid=spartanntp Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a real moron if you honestly never realized that illegals are displacing American citizens in the work force, Old-THUMPER.

"Undocumented workers now account for roughly 5% of the total US labor supply."

What does Odumbo say the U.S. unemployment rate is?
You're a real moron if you honestly never realized that illegals are displacing American citizens in the work force, Old-THUMPER.

What does Odumbo say the U.S. unemployment rate is?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lose your job chicken dick?
Lose your job chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You really should be worried about the genes you've lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Lose your job chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You will NEVER lose YOUR job picking dingle berries or running YOUR hero and mentor's gloryholes there in KansASS, EKIM ! Just-a pickin and a-grinning, that's YOU EKIM !
You will NEVER lose YOUR job picking dingle berries or running YOUR hero and mentor's gloryholes there in KansASS, EKIM ! Just-a pickin and a-grinning, that's YOU EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

just so you know, IvanRetard, you are on the porch, bitch.

now ftfy that, turd monkey.
You really should be worried about the genes you've lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You will NEVER lose YOUR job picking dingle berries or running YOUR hero and mentor's gloryholes there in KansASS, EKIM ! Just-a pickin and a-grinning, that's YOU EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Perfect pic of chicken dick and his butt boy woomby/gay rey. Both dumb as a stump.
  • Old-T
  • 03-22-2016, 09:17 PM
You're a real moron if you honestly never realized that illegals are displacing American citizens in the work force, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How can that be? Everyone here keeps saying every foreigner here is loafing, not working, and on welfare.

So now you are admitting maybe they are not?
How can that be? Everyone here keeps saying every foreigner here is loafing, not working, and on welfare.

Originally Posted by Old-T

Did they come in legally? 0ld-Tyranus

:?

Originally Posted by Old-T
so get to work you lazy bum! you white trash lazy bum! go rake some leaves for $6 under the table. oh .. you don't pay taxes do you? turd.

who gives a fuck how much beer them Chicano's but at the piggywiggly? or that apartment rent? do they pay "real" taxes? you do know what that is don't old turd?

cite any study you want old turdfuck. prove that illegals are actually making a positive impact?

go ahead old turdfuck and try .. just go ahead and try ...

Just full of love today aren't you WaKKKo?

What an epic meltdown.

Be careful.
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2016, 09:54 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...cid=spartanntp Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T, from your very article:

"Undocumented workers now account for roughly 5% of the total US labor supply. Previous work co-authored by Borjas found that their presence has driven down wages of low-skilled US workers in recent years."

It doesn't make financial sense for the displaced workers who have their wages artificially depressed by excess labor, does it?

Additionally, you should consider the impact of the entire family on the country, from both a financial, cultural, and criminal point of view.

The only thing about immigration which would truly make sense is to charge people to apply, and charge them more to become a citizen, per person, not per family.

For instance, Malta:

This Mediterranean island nation, south of Sicily, is also trying to use its EU membership to attract rich investors, who must pay $1.57 million for one citizenship. In 2013, Malta originally announced it would sell citizenship for $865,000, but it raised the price after opposition protests. The outrage also led to other requirements and limitations: Future Malta citizens now need to reside on the island, and the program is capped at 1,800 passports.
Old-T, from your very article:

"Undocumented workers now account for roughly 5% of the total US labor supply. Previous work co-authored by Borjas found that their presence has driven down wages of low-skilled US workers in recent years."

It doesn't make financial sense for the displaced workers who have their wages artificially depressed by excess labor, does it?

Additionally, you should consider the impact of the entire family on the country, from both a financial, cultural, and criminal point of view.

The only thing about immigration which would truly make sense is to charge people to apply, and charge them more to become a citizen, per person, not per family.

For instance, Malta:

This Mediterranean island nation, south of Sicily, is also trying to use its EU membership to attract rich investors, who must pay $1.57 million for one citizenship. In 2013, Malta originally announced it would sell citizenship for $865,000, but it raised the price after opposition protests. The outrage also led to other requirements and limitations: Future Malta citizens now need to reside on the island, and the program is capped at 1,800 passports. Originally Posted by DSK

the ecc idiot known as Old-tits will not answer. because he has no answer. only assuplicker is a bigger ecc fag than he is.

why, you two should get a motel room and go boom-boom on each other's assholes. you faggots.

did you post anything worth reading? nope, you mope. go jack off in a corner, dunce.

• Old-T
  • 03-22-2016, 10:26 PM
DSK,

You raise some good points, and I was not supporting illegal immigration. I am in most cases against it. I posted the article to point out the distortion/lies from a number of people on here like IB and Wacko.

Just compair you post which addresses the article vs Wacko's post that is nothing but a homophobic diatribe. This board would be actually worth spending more time on if the rebuttals were more often like yours.
DSK,

You raise some good points, and I was not supporting illegal immigration. I am in most cases against it. I posted the article to point out the distortion/lies from a number of people on here like IB and Wacko.

Just compair you post which addresses the article vs Wacko's post that is nothing but a homophobic diatribe. This board would be actually worth spending more time on if the rebuttals were more often like yours. Originally Posted by Old-T
go to bed old turd. you need the sleep. you are senile, and it shows. nightly night!

old turd.