A new low on the campaign trail.

It's a full moon tonight, and I agree with LittleLiberalEva. Coincidence? Believe it . . . Or not!
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2016, 10:07 PM
Leave the family out.
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/cruz-ad...160059332.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hell, as good looking as she is, it should gain him a few votes. She posed in his jet, and I'm betting he is proud of the photos. Any 50 year old (I think that was his approximate age when they married) who marries a young girl like that has something on the ball.
Hell, as good looking as she is, it should gain him a few votes. She posed in his jet, and I'm betting he is proud of the photos. Any 50 year old (I think that was his approximate age when they married) who marries a young girl like that has something on the ball. Originally Posted by DSK
Like LOTS of money.
What a fucking woman hating dipshit you are, JL.
Well if she does become the "First Lady" at least we know she is. I hope, I don't have to elaborate on that.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2016, 09:36 AM
What a fucking woman hating dipshit you are, JL. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A. How do you figure? I love women, just like Mr. Trump does, you faggot.

B. I'm not JL
A. How do you figure? I love women, just like Mr. Trump does, you faggot.

B. I'm not JL Originally Posted by DSK
C. Yes you are

D. Fuck YOU, faggot!
C. Yes you are

D. Fuck YOU, faggot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

take your meds old man. the "voices" in your head are getting loud again. you demented old shithead.
Hell, as good looking as she is, it should gain him a few votes. She posed in his jet, and I'm betting he is proud of the photos. Any 50 year old (I think that was his approximate age when they married) who marries a young girl like that has something on the ball. Originally Posted by DSK
Yeah. It's called money, douche-bag. Trump is a big enough asshole on his own without resorting to taking shots at his wife. Who would, BTW, take a bath in hand sanitizer if she touched you by accident.

I'm betting you're as big an asshole in real life as you are on here.

Thanks for immortalization. Every time you post some drivel everyone will get to see what I think about the bigmouthed bambi bitch.

And for the record, you can switch ib's name out periodically with bambi's.

Well, got a life. Going to bed. Good night jl.
Well if she does become the "First Lady" at least we know she is. I hope, I don't have to elaborate on that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The huge fiery snowball speaks.

No, you don't have elaborate on being a racist bitch.

Yes, i am a homotard bitch. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
ftfy

your days here will end soon. you are done. you will stop posting due to the sheer humiliation that every post you make invokes. countdown to the cockmuncher meltdown

Adios bitch.

ftfy

your days here will end soon. you are done. you will stop posting due to the sheer humiliation that every post you make invokes. countdown to the cockmuncher meltdown

Adios bitch.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Holy shit! You're typical of the lemmings mindlessly going with the mob.

Spew a bunch of shit that makes no sense, but angry enough to expose your insecurity and utter ignorance.

Even if people gave you a pass for being a mindless Trumpazoid, unable to express yourself and totally uneducated, you'd still have to deal with the fact that you're a racist, xenophobic, homophobic asshole.

No wonder you're melting down like a coffee heater in an empty styrofoam cup...

No, you don't have elaborate on being a racist bitch. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Oh the big Liberal comeback. " If ya can't beat them call them a racist" What's even more astonishing there was nothing racist about my post expressed or implied.

Jim